Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#269594 02/28/08 04:33 PM
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi everyone!
It has been a great week so far. It's pretty windy today so we are all hanging out by the pool. I took a long golf cart ride with a couple of friends after an Estel's breakfast. We too kthe "Corona Epressway" to Portofino and back. The family is with Tanisha Tours and 28 other jumpers in Lamanai and cave tubing today. Tomorrow we jump the Blue Hole, always my favorite day!
Reef Village hosted a "One Barrel" night with Traveller's. What a night! Free rum all night!
The Poker game was a HUGE success! Thanks to everyone that participated! The "Cup" is still missing. We raised $3100bz! THANKS!
I made a skydive with Spurs and Otter. Dita and KathyA jumped also. It was great to share my sport with them! They all had huge smiles!
So far there has only been one sprained ankle. All is running smooth. I didn't get much of a chance to see the board members due to my duties, but it was great seeing everyone.
Tonight is the Palapa Bar party...I need a nap!
More later...

Last edited by reaper; 02/28/08 04:35 PM.
Keep soaring, reaper!

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
Reaper's da man! That's all I gotta say!

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
I am ready to jump again!!!! You guys are great!

Reaper, awesome!!! Thanks for the update!

Dita, what big eye you have!

REAPER!! My hat's off to you man! You truly ROCK!!! Thanks again for "pushing me" (not out the door mind you) to go skydiving! I THOUGHT that I would enjoy it, but little did I realize as to the "heightened appreciation" that I would! Thanks again my friend for opening up a new door in my life!

P.S.(sign me up for next year!)

Take the road less traveled
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
Boogie update.
The weather has been horrible for jumping. It rained like hell here yesterday. Today has been sunny but very windy. The jumpers are still having fun but are anxious to get in the air!
We flew the plane out to the Blue Hole yesterday. The clouds were really thick until right before the hole. We made an amazing skydive over it and i will post the photo soon! 8 of us in a circle right over the Blue Hole, another great picture!
As bad as the weather was in SP, it was very nice at Half Moon Caye, I got a bit of a sunburn.
I'm off to Portofino tonight with Mrs. reaper for a nce dinner without the ankle biters!
I'll post a final update on Monday evening. Damn this week has flown by!

Thanks for the update Reaper. It is a shame that the weather is so crummy. I postponed going to the landing site - I had planned to go up this weekend, but now that looks like it will be a bust.

Glad to hear the Blue Hole was as good as always.

Have a great dinner up the coast.

Gotta catch up before you leave.

Booo. Sorry to hear that reaper, but happy to hear the Blue Hole jump worked-out. Glad I jumped when I did. Can't wait to see the pics.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
"Boogie in Belize IV" has come to an end. I'm back home in San Diego and already miss SP!
What can I say about an amazing time, as usual. I met some great new friends and had a wonderful time with everyone. The board dinner was a lot of fun, thanks to everyone for attending. The Poker Tournament was a riot and the "Cup" is STILL missing.
The weather hampered our jumping a bit this year, and of course it was a gorgeous day everyday after the skydivers went home!
This was the best boogie to date. Jumping with Spurs and Otter was a blast and seeing everyone enjoy their first jump is always a thrill for me.
I'm going to post some cool pics here with Marty's help later today.

"Boogie in Belize V" February 14-23, 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.