Hi everyone,

I am in the process of canvassing the community for a position that will allow me to put my managerial skills to good use. I'm from Canada, I moved to the Island last year and I recently received my permanent resident status. Therefore, I'm ready for the new challenges on this beautiful island and very enthusiastic to work hard.

I'm looking for an opening in a management position in a enterprise where I can use my skills in management and help grow or make your business more profitable. I would also like an opportunity for a personal development.

I'm also interested in any other vacant positions, such as waitress, hostess, barmaid, purchaser, to begin with as I already have experience with these positions. Later I would switch for a management position if and when it comes available.

In Canada I was an Occupational Therapist and manager in real estate rentals. I worked in a restaurant for 5 years. I began my Masters of business administration few years ago part time and I'm continuing it online. I was also a coordinator for different projects in the last eight years and Vice-president in a association of owners in my old town.

I can send my resume for more information about my profile and skills. In brief, I'm a serious worker, smart and efficient. I smile a lot, am very social, responsible and trust worthy person. You will never be disappointed with my work as I'm a perfectionist, very organised, take care of everything and quick on my feet!

If you are aware of any associates or friends who might be looking for an employee with my skills and interest, please forward this message to them.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions to aid in my job search and thanks again for your help!

From a new message boarder,

IjS