Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#27073 - 09/18/00 07:29 PM Bottom Time Divers?
PamelaO Offline
Hi guys! Still planning our trip for next February, has anyone heard of "Bottom Time Divers" on AC? We have received a great price quote for enitre trip and this is the dive operator that is listed. Any info would be great! Thanks, Pamela

#27074 - 09/18/00 09:05 PM Re: Bottom Time Divers?
PamelaO Offline
Anyone??? Bottom Time Divers? Is this a case of "No news is good news??" or "If you don't have anything NICE to say, don't say anything????" We really want to dive with a good operator, have had some bad experiences in Mexico, so come on, give me some info, pretty please!!!

Pamela

#27075 - 09/18/00 09:52 PM Re: Bottom Time Divers?
lyndend Offline
Hi Pamela, I have not heard of Bottom Time Divers, however, I do not dive, in fact, I have not been to Belize...yet. But at least you know now that somebody read your post, even if it was an uninformed dolt such as myself. Good luck!

#27076 - 09/18/00 10:09 PM Re: Bottom Time Divers?
PamelaO Offline
LOL Lyndend, what a guy! You really need to try diving, it's HEAVEN!! But I'm still in need of a thumbs down or up!! Come on you regulars, cough up some info!! Pam

#27077 - 09/18/00 10:26 PM Re: Bottom Time Divers?
Chloe Offline
I am not a Diver yet! I have seen something awhile ago on Bottom Time, and as I recall it was good. There is so much to remember, I make note of the negative or bad, and I do not have any thing negative on them. Someone will show up here soon that has used them.

#27078 - 09/18/00 10:36 PM Re: Bottom Time Divers?
Sandshaker Offline
Bottom Time is great.....you won't be disappointed. Ask to go with Rudy Duran....he was the dive master for my entire week long trip in 1995...and I was a brand new diver. Great guy....pretty much became one of our group. We still talk about that trip even today....LOL
Tell him Tammy sent you.

#27079 - 09/19/00 12:22 AM Re: Bottom Time Divers?
papashine Offline
I agree,Bottom time is a great shop, Rudy is a real nice guy, you all are going to have a good time.

#27080 - 09/19/00 03:50 AM Re: Bottom Time Divers?
cloud9 Offline
Hi Pamela, I also tried posting a question about Bottom Time. Didn't get much of a response. I did post the same question on another site and got a favorable answer, just one though. It was from a editor of a dive magazine. He said not to worry. I'm going there mid Oct. I'll let you know

#27081 - 09/19/00 07:45 PM Re: Bottom Time Divers?
Marty Offline
oh yes, bottomtime is great, you have no worries....

they have been there forever too...

#27082 - 09/20/00 12:29 AM Re: Bottom Time Divers?
PamelaO Offline
THANKS EVERYONE!!!! We booked today, staying at the Villas at Banyon Bay and diving with Bottom Time!! Can't wait for March, 10 of us! Yipppeeeee!!! Pamela

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 37 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,064 Topics
462,323 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.