Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#271944 03/12/08 08:04 PM
D
David77 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I'm planning on making my first visit in July. I'm thinking about staying at Belizian Shores. I know it's kind of far from San Pedro. I know I can take a water taxi to town. Is it also possible to rent a golf cart and take it to town from there or is to far? Any reviews on Belizian Shores? Thanks

Loved Belizean Shores. Great property, great staff, awesome pool. Onsite excursion staff was great to deal with, water taxi to town is convenient and be sure to inquire when the staff uses the property boat to go back and forth -- you may be able to catch a ride (though they will still likely charge you the going rate).

Answer is technically yes, but dependent on road conditions of the day. Golf cart rental for exploration and NOT as chief mode of transportation from Belizean Shores -- bad idea (my opinion only (but ain't this all?)).

Use Simon's service http://www.lagniappe-belize.com to stock your room before arrival. Great guy and invaluable service

Have fun!

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
S
S
Loved it. Everyone was very nice. The pool bar is the best on the island.

S
S
Check out tripadvisor.com. Belizean Shores has always gotten good reviews.

"Just another Day in Paradise"
Stayed there last month. Beautiful place, wonderful people, superb pool (w/ cool bar near the hot tub) but don't expect a lot from the restaurant. The road is only good for a lark on its best day(maybe an hour to drive a cart one way the 3-4 miles from town), as a regular route its a joke. If you're diving, Tuff e Nuff, the on site crew, will take great care of you.

Give more, take less
We stayed at Belizean Shores 3 times. Great place to stay for your first time in AC. The second time we went, we brought an extra suitcase of just non-perishable foods so we didnt have to buy as much when we got there. (some foods are costly cause it all has to be shipped in)
Our next trip, we are staying closer to town. Trips to town by boat gets expensive and you dont want to take a golf cart cause the roads are so bad.
Have Fun, its an amazing experience wherever you stay.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.