Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
C
C
Grumpy, grumpy Pedro. I'm Canadian and I appreciate American patriotism. It's actually refreshing at times, and there shouldn't ever be anything wrong with being proud of your country. Pretty pathetic Pedro.

P
pedro2
pedro2
P
I'm sorry. I don't care whether it comes from America, England or wherever. That music did absolutely nothing for me, and I assumed it was meant to be a joke. As I said, different people, different customs.

Originally Posted by novascotianuts
Listened to it twice - gave me shivers both times!

Ya gotta stop bragging about your ability for multiple shivers there Nova, makes us guys feel...well like guys eh!

Even though I always ask for the "No kids, No cell phones" section of the restaurant, and make the waiter(ess) clearly understand that their tip is riding on fulfilling that request, I did think there was a reasonable amount of talent on display.

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
#275971 04/09/08 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by pedro2
I'm sorry. I don't care whether it comes from America, England or wherever. That music did absolutely nothing for me, and I assumed it was meant to be a joke. As I said, different people, different customs.

Your sorry? -- your comments proved that Pedro.

That music did absolutely nothing for me... What music? it was acapella!

You assumed it was ment as a joke?.. what your insult? or the song?

Different people, Different customs!.. So you are saying it is your custom to take the P*ss on our National anthem?

I'm sure you do don't feel the same way about our " National" Dollar that is presented to you . Maybe we should just let all the U.S National's ( who dive ) know just what your " Customs " are.

Never Use money to measure wealth
Peter, Get over yourself, really.
Meant as a joke? Under the thread title-"Seriously...Listen"????
We listen to your pathetic rants about everything about your life from the BYC screwing you over to the US Customs guys messing with you. This is the final straw.
A businessman on AC such as yourself shouldn't go around pissing on Americans, since 61% of tourists to your island are American.
My next thread will be entitled "Don't dive with______because the owner has turned into a wanker" if you don't change your grumpy ass attitude.
I hate to Gobsmack you but your posts are always a bunch of Bollox!

T
T
hahaha....

i was just about to write the same exact post.

there are several others who may learn something from reaper's post. i have several on my list that won't ever see one dime of mine.

go ahead and flame away.........hahaha

Last edited by TIMO; 04/09/08 04:43 PM. Reason: can't spell
eek (Staying out of the fray for a change) smirk

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Oh, I'm not Otter. Those Cutties were wonderful and I hope they sing at the World Series, Superbowl and when US beats the UK in the World Cup. An absolutely beautifully sung version AND IT WAS NO JOKE P2! "Don't tread on us"!

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
Anyone who knows me very well knows I'm not particularly patriotic. The National Anthem per se does nothing for me, but I thought these are very cute girls, and had pretty impressive harmony. I don't see what all the fuss is about regarding Pedro 2's comments - he didn't like the music and thought the applause was "inane" - so? He's not American, why would he be expected to be enthralled with some kids singing the American National Anthem? Really people, since when is "America" so defensive?

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?
T
T
re-read reaper's post.........that pretty much sums it up.

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.