Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#27631 - 09/24/00 09:21 PM travel to ac
michael Offline
as a total novice, i'm trying to set a vacation on ac. however, the pricing for airfare from indpls (at least online) is sky high. 2k. does this sound right?

#27632 - 09/24/00 09:27 PM Re: travel to ac
Mary and Scott Offline
We just returned from AC on September 13th. Used a local travel agent who in turn used a consolidator(not sure how this works).We flew from Louisville,KY to Houston,then to Belize City for $665.00 per person(this price was round trip). Check around! Good luck, Mary
Mary and Scott

#27633 - 09/25/00 04:07 AM Re: travel to ac
we paid about $750 pp from phila r/t in august, but i know other people got better deals. do a search on this board. last month someone posted a good airticket site.

#27634 - 09/25/00 09:03 AM Re: travel to ac
jayhawk Offline
Purchased tickets from traveland.com for uner $500 from Missori in January check them out.

[This message has been edited by jayhawk (edited 09-25-2000).]

#27635 - 09/25/00 09:45 AM Re: travel to ac
Since you are asking this question and from Indianapolis, I assume you are not an Ambassadair member. (Late October trip, 7 days, less than $450, airfare only). We go there 3-5x a year, mostly commericial from Indy. Send me your e-mail address if you'd like. TO: twinrails@aol.com

#27636 - 09/25/00 10:06 AM Re: travel to ac
Marty Online   happy
I've paid from 450 to 710 over many trips, NO WAY PAY 2000! Someone's a ripoff.

#27637 - 09/25/00 10:38 AM Re: travel to ac
Jenn Offline
I got got my tickets from www.skyauction.com for $376 (after tax and fees) They have tickets to Bleize every week, just search for Belize and start bidding!

#27638 - 09/25/00 12:50 PM Re: travel to ac
Cancienne Offline
Go to your favorite online search engine ( I like AltaVista.com or Iwon) and search for "consolidators". That's what I did and found a better fare that way. Also, you can go to Travelocity.com and use their farewatcher. You put in where you want to go, and they keep track of the best fares for you destination, and notify you when it goes up or down. It's a great tool that saves you from having to reput all info to check fares. Hope this helps!

#27639 - 09/25/00 05:46 PM Re: travel to ac
I paid 450$ from boston www.flycheapol.com

#27640 - 09/25/00 06:56 PM Re: travel to ac
bigzeke Offline
Give Barbara a call, I promise you won't be sorry. Check out her webpage at www.barbsbelize.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
4 registered (Mike Campbell, wade the gringo, Shyboy, 1 invisible), 48 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,636 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,724 Topics
461,271 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.