Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Any body talk to anyone in San Pedro recently? any assessment of injuries or damages?

P
P
Hi I don't know much yet but if the post is answered by Charles Leslie i may have a better ideal... His fam. has Hustler Tours & he posted they were all safe but lost the boats.. I have my fingers crossed for them all!!!

Pegster
W
W
I am living in Houston & am a cousin to Charles Leslie if anyone has info on him I would like to contact him. My e-mail is [email protected].

Thanks,
Alonzo Badillo

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
This is Barney Crook In Tortola. I own TMM Bareboat Vacations here and am partners with Paul and Nathalee Steel in San Pedro. I was talking with Paul up to about 2pm today supplying storm information, etc. Have not been able to get thru since at all - just get a fast busy signal and assume that all phones are out. If anyone out there has any news of Paul or Nat and their family or knows anything about our boats please let me know at either this e-mail address or at [email protected]
Good luck to you all. This did not look like a nice one at all. We have expereienced many hurricanes but never anything that did what this has. I'm praying that it moves away soon.
Barney

K
Kit Offline
K
Charles strikes again. In reality, hope everyone is alive and well. Kit on S.P.I.

C
C
Hi
Charlie is my uncle and I was sad to here that the boats are gone. I would really appriciate it if someone would put me in contact with him some how Tell him that Martha and Crystal From Canada are praying for him!

P
P
Barney:
I had phone contact up until this morning with Cal Syme who works for TMM--they were moving all tmm boats down to Congrejo Caye on the reef side, south of San Pedro. Now, understand, that was as of last night and there is no information to be had right now.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.