Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#276527 04/12/08 09:09 PM
OP Offline
I have recently written a novel and I chose to have it take place mostly on Caye Caulker. The story also has events on Ambergris Caye, Long Caye, Orange Walk and throughout Belize. If this interest you, its website is chameleonwar.com

C
C
I read your introduction, sounds like it could be a good read. Is there anyplace to buy your book besides online?

Live Laugh Love
Andrew - You've got me hooked! Love your sense of color and contrast and the chameleon with a joint in his mouth is perfect.
I take it you are in Minnesota. Please post here when it will be in a B&N so my brother can buy one.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
It looks terrific. I just added it to my Amazon cart. Thanks Andrew.

There are only 10 types of people in the world -
those who understand binary, and those who don't.
OP Offline
The book is available on Amazon.com. This is the best way to get it. There is an easy link to it through chameleonwar.com or an Amazon search by title or author. Some book stores may have it as well

OP Offline
In response to a ScubaLdy, I am in Minnesota. I moved here last June from the St. Croix in the U.S. Virgin Islands to go to law school. Yesterday, we got snow! I do miss sleeping with my widows open and hearing the frogs and insects and rain outside. But summer is just a few weeks away (there really isn't a spring in Minnesota). Then it's time to break out the canoe and camping gear.

You and John Grisham

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Interesting! Thanks for posting. Where in MN are you? I'm originally from there.

Last edited by *I Do* Belize Weddings; 04/15/08 12:18 AM.
OP Offline
Don't forget to become part of the Chameleon War community by visiting my blog often. Learn about my perspectives of expat life and share your comments with each other. Learn why I chose Caye Caulker as the setting and discuss how it its fictional representation is different from real life. The link is on my website: www.chameleonwar.com

Originally Posted by Andrew Crone
But summer is just a few weeks away (there really isn't a spring in Minnesota). Then it's time to break out the canoe and camping gear.

What do you mean we don't get spring!!? We get spring! We had it yesterday, darn near all day long too! smile It won't be long now and the ice will be off the lakes... I live here too, tho I wanna be in Belize... the next chapter of my life will find me in Ambergris Caye! Sounds like an interesting read, thanks Andrew!

M. Sjulstad
M&M Trivia - JAMPT UP Band
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 270 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.