Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#276887 04/15/08 02:44 PM
H
OP Offline
H
Planning a summer trip to AC and would like to go off shore. Is there any reccomendations for an offshore boat that will hold 4-6 fishermen?

If CaptJeff were around he would say:
//ambergriscaye.com/fishingsanpedro/
EVERY TIME!

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
azbob #276910 04/15/08 06:20 PM
I would say 4 would be the max on his boat - but Dilzon always catches fish - Dilzon Tours @ 620-6118

My advice sir...get Pete Graniel.

Gone fishing!!
I have to second the recommendation for Dilzon.
I went out fishing with Dilzon and his first mate, Nicholas in Feb. While it was quite choppy or lumpy that day, it was a very successful day. Dilzon is a very skilled guide and we had alot of fun. Best part is that in spite of the rough waters, we caught tuna, wahoo and a cuda. PM me if you want to see pictures. cool
For the record, I haven't been out with Pete so can't make any comments.
Gail

I fish with Dilzon every time I go to AC. I have found him to be an excellent guide.
Gail is being generous when she says " Lumpy" it was more like a rocky smile roller coaster ride. Dilzon handled the boat with great skill and put us on fish time and time again.

Gail! lets do it again this coming Feb!! smile

Never Use money to measure wealth
The capt is back and the two Capts named are both very good !!! peter has a bigger boat [real funky looking] and stand up head and lots of cover [ good shade]both are the real deal, again offshore here is not 30 miles out they fish the other side of the reef and will troll or reef fish what ever you want to do , you must let them know what you want to do !! again if you troll for big fish like wahoo,sailfish, not many sails caught here or mahi mahi ,tuna etc. you pay more as gas is very high here .. But I would book them thru my buddy steve fishingsanpedro.com he brokers for both as well as ten others you pay no more and he takes credit cards a big plus.tight lines to you and good fishing .Go live the dream and enjoy..

Last edited by captjeff; 04/17/08 01:36 PM. Reason: spelling again duh??

Living The Dream Every Day!
welcome back Capt! I want to hear of all the fish you caught from all the waters you visited in those 50days!!!

and of course Pictures!!!!!

Never Use money to measure wealth
Capt, I didn't know you were back. Gald you are, mised your input. Hope you didn't mind me using your name for fishinsandpedro!!

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
azbob #277159 04/17/08 02:44 PM
Missed all of you.... No fishing bill did see big schools of fish in the red sea .Got all worked up but no fishing rod only had a fork and a knife.Azbob .you can use fishingsanpedro.com name any time my buddy steve is a real cool guy .I love to recomend his company and the local guides he brokers for..!!!!

Living The Dream Every Day!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 309 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.