Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
OK....after 80 posts....I'm tired of clicking to page 2.....LOL

Please continue here....

I think Debbie and JJ were discussing swapping towns....

Please go on...LOL

T
T
hi everyone! i didn't know yaw were going to get personal...i guess i need to put more info. on texasdawg & me. i am 40 yrs old, 5' 1", have long blonde hair(no blonde jokes please),106lbs. i own and operate a house cleaning company. my husband is a CADD designer(circuit board designer). we have 2 teenage daughters(14,17), we have 4 dogs. we love to have fun any way we can. looking forward to coming to ac in 8 days....

J
J
No way I'm changing towns with Debbie! I'm a big city girl now! And yes, Jill, I DID love Blancaneaux. I'm trying to figure out if the kids will want to go to Blancaneaux, too, or if we should send them back home and head over there by ourselves. I can't imagine going to Belize and not visiting Blancaneaux!

The other Cayes sound great, too, but I have a really hard time going anywhere else. I did the Blue Hole on my first trip -- Half Moon Caye is awesome. I think the Jerry Jeff Walker song says it best... "your heart never leaves once you've been down to Belize."

JJ

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 340 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.