Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Both Belize and the Caribbean islands should keep an eye on "TD#15" and "Joyce". Click on the link below to have a look.
http://www.intellicast.com/Tropical/World/UnitedStates/AtlanticAnalysis/

Jim
sandcrab@bigfoot.com

**Jim
YIKES!!
Looks nasty....hmmmm
Thanks Jim

We are watching very closely

Reality..What a concept!
Looks like Joyce broke up on the land...

hopefully it will stay that way, its in 3 pieces right now...

R
R
I'm coming to San Pedro Oct. 10th will this huricane be a distant memory by then or should I be worried? I know zip about huricanes looks like they move slow. Oh well I'll be there long enough to get day or two of good weather. One would make it worth it so I'll be there come huricane or depression. Keep the Belican cold!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
i was on AC in Aug when Debbie hit (no, not debbie from texas, the hurricane) puerto rico. it only rained in ac twice, and just at night, but...the wind STOPPED COMPLETELY and the still/damp/hots brought out mosquitos in a BIG way. dont know if this will happen in oct too. good luck guys.

S
S
There is no hurricane. Joyce has run over land and come aprt and the minor depression east of here is headed north.
Jane: The storm in Puerto Rico had nothing to do with your problems up north at Journeys End.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
thanks jesse. glad to hear its gone. what i said was related to me by someone from the resort. guess not a well informed one! it was just so much worse when the breeze died. love that tropical breeze there, coulda sat on that beach forever...

L
L
Wait till hurricane "Guzzler" hits town, then you got something to worry about!LOL

S
S
OOPS! I spoke too soon. The "minor depression" east of us has become Tropical Storm Keith... still east of us and drifting slowly northwestward. The only way it can get here is by a turn to the west (unlikely), but we'll probably get some rain in the next day or two.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 303 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.