Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#27951 09/29/00 01:07 PM
O
OP Offline
O
How many of you crazies are going to be in AC during last part of Oct and first part of Nov???
Looking for board members to meet and greet and party hearty!!!!

#27952 09/29/00 01:27 PM
OH,
You can tell from the somber tone of our posts that we aren't much for that "party hearty" thing (whatever that may be). However, we will be there at that time if anyone was interested in having some lemonade and a Bible study class.

Refer to the last few posts on the Cozumel Tix topic.

#27953 09/29/00 01:41 PM
S
S
My husband and I will be there Oct. 29-Nov. The week prior to that we'll vbe at Caves Branch,Hopkins and probably Tikal. (We like to cram as much fun as we can into one trip.) We're up for a little 'socializing' and elbow exercising any time. Let us know when and where.

http://www.roughwriters.com Smooth communications in all media
#27954 09/29/00 02:15 PM
ChooChoo, will meet you at BCS just as long as I don't have to drink that blue thing, tried one or two or three, felt bad for days a real terrible goma!!!

Reality..What a concept!
#27955 09/29/00 03:44 PM
Papashine,
The "blue things" are by no means required, but certainly encouraged. Maybe you just had an unfortunate reaction between them and the bisquits and gravy from the Hideaway. Other than that, how did you like the feeling of being invisible which always occurs after the third one?

This conversation does, however, bring one very discomforting thought to mind...how much Blue Curacao is left at BC's? I brought the original liter in August. Perhaps another stop by the Island Grocery will be in order prior to reconvening the Chemistry classes Sunday the 29th. Hate to waste any precious time, so if you happen to get the chance please examine the fluid level of same and advise. It will be greatly appreciated (unfortunately only by me). (You should have seen the look on Charlene's face when she saw a blue drink at the bar! She buys the liquor and knew for a Fact she had not bought ANYTHING blue)

#27956 09/29/00 03:52 PM
S
S
No problem! There's always Belizean vodka or gin and blue food coloring...

#27957 09/29/00 04:16 PM
LOL @ PapaShine.....I'm getting a visual! [Linked Image]

I tried a Martini for the first time at the Boatyard Wednesday night.

How many ways can I say..."DAMN!...this sucks!"
Absolute Jet Fuel! Maybe I'm not cultured enough...LOL Well...if that's class....I'll just have to be un-couth! [Linked Image]

And as for their jello shots......LOL
I did the deed....slurped it out of the cup.....and I swear to God....my throat spasmed....I couldn't swallow it....LOL
What a delimma....I won't elaborate. [Linked Image]

You've all been warned!

#27958 09/29/00 04:24 PM
There hasn't exactly been a rush on the blue juice as of yet, if things change will let you know.

Reality..What a concept!
#27959 09/29/00 04:47 PM
Papashine,
BLUE FOOD COLORING!

I'll go for the Belizian vodka (strain it through a coffee filter and you're in business), but the Belizian gin... NO damn way! Did that three years ago and it is the NASTIEST stuff on the entire planet. The sink drain didn't want to take it. Oh man!

Thanks for the update on the blue stuff. I really didn't think that there would be a big run on the stuff after Art and AT tried the drink and told me I was absolutely nuts. (Hell, I already knew that!) We'll empty out some shampoo bottles and bring a backup just in case. Hey, it looks like that fancy hair cleanin' stuff, so no problem.

SS...Girl, you gotta get with it on the martini thing. You are beginning to sound a bit frail and delicate like SWMBO. Maybe we'll bring a little Yukon Jack at Christmas and really light up the party.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.