Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#280929 - 05/20/08 07:30 PM Fresh Coconut Water-anyone finding any?
*I Do* Belize Weddings Offline
Is anyone on the island aware of who's cracking coconuts and selling fresh coconut water on the beach lately? I haven't seen any or been able to find any for nearly 4 weeks and I really miss it.

Let me know where to find some!!
Thanks.

#280953 - 05/20/08 09:36 PM Re: Fresh Coconut Water-anyone finding any? [Re: *I Do* Belize Weddings]
tacogirl Offline
you are tall you can likely reach some coconuts lol

#280957 - 05/20/08 09:50 PM Re: Fresh Coconut Water-anyone finding any? [Re: tacogirl]
ah man!! I thought you had an answer! I don't crack coconuts nor do I know which ones to use. I'd like to purchase a few gallons.

#280958 - 05/20/08 09:54 PM Re: Fresh Coconut Water-anyone finding any? [Re: *I Do* Belize Weddings]
elbert Offline
The Coconut man sells gallons and lives on the beach next to Mata Chica , just a little south in a small wood house.
Bruce is his name , Its his full time occupation.

#280960 - 05/20/08 09:56 PM Re: Fresh Coconut Water-anyone finding any? [Re: elbert]
elbert Offline
The coconut water comes from green coconuts that aren't cracked open but chopped open and water pored out the top.
hes been doing it for about 8 or 9 years from that same little house and will deliver to San Pedro.

#280962 - 05/20/08 10:13 PM Re: Fresh Coconut Water-anyone finding any? [Re: elbert]
JZB Offline
Theres a really skinny guy on the south side of town that will happily do it and deliver on a regular basis. His name is Charlie and he lives in the bush by Royal Caribbean Resort somewhere. He needs the money. You may see him on his bike around town also.

#280977 - 05/20/08 11:26 PM Re: Fresh Coconut Water-anyone finding any? [Re: JZB]
Guy on south side sounds great, will ride down in 30 minutes to that area to look for him. Does he have a number? I need a few gallons.

#280978 - 05/20/08 11:30 PM Re: Fresh Coconut Water-anyone finding any? [Re: *I Do* Belize Weddings]
or if bruce wants to send it down on island ferry i'll purchase 4 gallons

#281080 - 05/21/08 06:16 PM Re: Fresh Coconut Water-anyone finding any? [Re: *I Do* Belize Weddings]
sweetjane Offline
we went to gordo's burrito place, and he had a gallon jug.

#281093 - 05/21/08 08:17 PM Re: Fresh Coconut Water-anyone finding any? [Re: sweetjane]
no, none outside gordos. were u there recent?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 30 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,064 Topics
462,323 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.