Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
L
L
For those of us who don't have lots of free time to wander around the web and do research for hours on end, a good travel agent is invaluable. I do not have time to spend hours and hours planning some of the things I want to do when I travel.

I love having vouchers in hand, not having to deal with lines on tours and burning up valuable vacation time figuring out stuff when I am abroad. Agents have information that is often not available to the average joe and makes life a lot easier!

Love the vouchers!! Love 'em! smile Having the tours pre-arranged and being able to walk right into the sites instead of hanging outside in the blazing sun for 4 hours with the multitudes, was money well spent.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

L
L
Woooo hooo, darn right! That is what I call Living the dream!

E
E
Why is it that civilians go 'abroad' and military personel go 'overseas' ?

July is "off-peak" season. Shop around.
You can find some great rates & terms, don't be afraid to negotiate.

There will be many many rooms available, even at the last minute.

Non-refundable lodging 30 days out is crappy and not ok. Period. Thank goodness for the tacoshack! No deposit necessary!!!

TG are you renting out? I bet old TB could make you one heck of a web page!

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
P
P
So TravelQueen its fine for airlines not to give refunds on cancellations but not Hotels?

That's entirely different. If you have a beef, take it up with the reservations dept!

P
P
It doesn't seem entirely different to me at all.

You seem to be saying it's fine for a massive conglomerate - whose first duty is to its shareholders, their dividends and bottom line profits - to keep cancellation monies, but "crappy and not OK" for a small business - who usually look to please it's customers first before it looks at it's bottomline - to refund theirs.

If you book something and don't use it and it can't be resold, why shouldn't you lose your money? It wasn't the service providers fault you can't fulfill your side of the agreement, however sad or real the reason is. If you want to safeguard against unforeseen problems take out travel insurance, or take your chance - but don't take your chance and then expect your service provider to offer you free insurance by underwriting the loss themselves.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 111 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.