I checked into Croal Beach Hotel on Tuesday May 20th. They say air condition, hot showers, TV. Well they gave me a room that the TV did not work, so then they moved me to another room that had a broken lock and the air conditioner did not work. They spent 9 hours trying to put on a new lock and could not make it work. Thats a 15 minuet job and after 9 hours they could not install a new lock.. So they then moved me to a 3rd room and I was to tired so I just took it. The a/c did not work again ( a/c does not cool only blows air, compressor unit does not work on them) so i just went to bed in a very hot room but I was to tired to look for another hotel. I got up in the night to use the bathroom only to find cock roaches all over the place. In the morning I went to take a shower only to find no hot water. Acutually no water came out of the hot side of the shower valve at all. Had a cold shave at the sink. Checked out in the morning and told them I was very unhappy. They did not seem to care at all. All I can say to anyone is what ever you do. DON'T STAY AT THE "CORAL BEACH HOTEL" You will regret it..

Edited by Wall Diver (05/23/08 01:54 AM)