Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#28126 10/02/00 01:52 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Tammy, we are all worried about you. Have talked to your Mom and tried to reassure her with the little bits of info coming from this board.
Let us know through someone (anyone) if you are fine. Hope to hear soon.
Vicki

B
B
Last contact with Tammy - 10.00 p.m Saturday night - the office is solid concrete - would still like to hear though..

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
chloe and i have been waiting to hear from tammy too [Linked Image] . i'm sure she will post as soon as she can get online. we are all worried for her. i think jesse has left. is anyone else we know there?

J
J
I keep checking in, too, to see if we've heard from/about her. I'm sure we'll hear when the power comes back on. Has Jesse left already? Barefoot Skinny is down there too.

B
OP Offline
B
Tammy no longer lives in the "swamp". She was in town at the office. Still want to hear she's okay even if deep down I know she is. [Linked Image]

Me too! Looking forward to hearing from her soon. My mailbox is empty.

Okay Sandshaker, I have worried enough as your Mom. It is 10/4/00 waitng to hear from you, girl. I know you are fine, but just want to see your fingers typing soon.

Dare To Deviate
B
OP Offline
B
I don't need her fingers typing...lol I just want to know positively she is okay. From someone who has seen her or spoken to her.

G
G
Does anyone yet know if Tammy is okay. I have checked other chat forums and have not yet seen any indication of her whereabouts or if she is okay. Would appreciate any info. via this forum or submitted to me in private at [email protected] Thanks.

GumboRon
J
J
Where are you people coming from??? This board is used for facts, not stupid humor! Everyone that has just registered in the past few days to get their kicks out of posting unreal replies need to move on and play in some other chat board!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.