Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Global warming?

heh, heh, heh! OMG what the sheep will do! sick eek wink
Cant remember the movie but was set on a very high cliff in Scotland - herd of sheep - you can guess the rest, when one got scared and jumped off! whistle

http://www.keepwintercool.org/images/nrdc_earth_small.jpg

ry - your article is almost a year and a half old. warming or cooling, the climate is changing.

and, if it was the same (horror) movie we saw, all the people of that village jumped off the cliff too...is there a point?

I for one welcome our new global warming alarmist overlords. It will be my privilege to pay more for everything in order to be green, no matter that the "science" has been proven faulty, that we are in a cooling phase and have been, and that the "greenhouse effect" conventional wisdom was based upon a fatally flawed set of equations that assumed an endless thickness of the atmosphere instead of the tiny shell around the planet that it really is. Seriously, I'm glad it's all going to change for another narrative, like the ethanol narrative and no drilling for oil narrative and the anti-nuclear power narrative and...

I hope that someday we can put aside our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
You go skippy. Now that 'global warming" is "cooling", BIG WEATHER will come up with more bad "science" to prove they are right.

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
The one thing that you can pretty much guarantee is that once "they" decide what to believe in next, it will still all be the fault of the Republicans and only by following mindlessly the new way to fix things can the world be saved!

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
c'mon SJ you can figure that one out!!! wink

less ice less useless Polar Bears!!!Enough of them now someone should be marketing the meat! smirk

global warming - undoubtedly the greatest hoax of our lifetime and it's main champion con man of the millenium! sick

Last edited by Rykat; 05/28/08 02:08 PM. Reason: removed "even" after SJ :-)
You positive those were sheep and not lemmings? I'd like to know what you were drinking while watching that movie. I'll buy a gallon for my next binge!

Harvey Wood
Tell you what. Since you don't beliee in global warming, as isevidenced by the weather the past eon or so, I won't tell you about this new pre-construction deal being offered for beach front property in Antarctica because I don't know if I would like you being my neighbor.

Harvey Wood
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.