Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
OP Offline
T
Hi everyone I'm new to fourm and have read alot of good things. I have a question about flying from Belize to Roatan. I already have tickets but I'm wondering what to expect from this adventure. Airport-Airline, are they on time. Things like that. Has anyone made this flight? Please let me of any surprises I can look out for. Thanks everyone

With which airline did you get the tickets? Are you flying direct from BZ City to Roatan island?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

T
OP Offline
T
Atlantic, it has 2 stops, we were told this was the only airline with this service,

OK, do you mind if I asked what it cost you and how long it is supposed to take to get there? Did you buy return tickets? And again, does Atlantic actually fly onto Roatan island itself or just to San Pedro Sula?

Thanks!! I ask all these questions because I love Roatan too and would love to be able to do back to back trips. Last time I did a back to back, I routed from Roatan, all the way back to Houston and had a sleepover there before carrying on to BZ.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

I made the trip a few years ago the other way around- Roatan to Belize. You do not need to go back up to the states and it was quite a bit cheaper years ago to go Honduras-Belize. It was a very easy trip and the flights were just like any other airline.

Best of Luck.

T
OP Offline
T
Hello seashell,
The cost was 230.00. Supposed to be 2hrs 15mins. I think this will be very hard to do with a stop in San Pedro Sula and in La Ceiba. The flight is to Roatan. No return flight. Flying home from Roatan on Continental. We thought about coming back to states but with 400 added cost.and losing a day for more travel. Looked at going to Roatan first then Belize but thought this way would be better because our Spanish is very limited. When are you planning on going back? I plan on doing a trip report. Will be returning 6/28. Hope this helps you shell.

Texasman, the stops are very quick and you won't get off the plain on one of the stops forsure. Stopping in San Pedro Sula is easy and quick.

T
OP Offline
T
I Do:
Thanks for the reply, Is it possiable we will have to switch planes at other stop?

If you are on atlantic all the way I doubt it but it's possible. I did the trip four years ago so hard to tell you. Why not just call them?

TX - just look at your itinerary. Is the flight number the same all the way through or does it change after each/any stop?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 265 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.