Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
JAYBZE Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Unfortunately, I have to agree with you Belizejo.. I have been separated from my loved ones for 3 years. I have found this website my only source of hope and communication in finding out exactly what's going on in the island.. as I cannot trust the media we have here in the US to properly inform us of the situation.
I found that inspite of the fact the Ambergris Caye is currently facing a little struggle, many americans still expressed the desire to go there and spend their hard earned money on the island, thus helping to once again bring it to the ISLA BONITA we all know it to be.

It's sad to see that amidst all this joy of finding out that our loved ones are ok, we still find some of our fellow Belizeans who still have not been able to lift themselves up from the mud in which they are used to wallowing in. I know that there are very many tourists reading this website who will realize that the words they are uttering is merely that.. words, and do not express the feelings of MOST Belizeans, especially us San Pedranos.

We know very well that we would not be where we are today if it weren't for the tourists, and in particular, the Americans. I have worked in the tourism industry all my life as most Formans have and have grown to appreciate each and every tourist that arrives to our island.

According to the news I've been receiving from the island, it's damaged but repairable . Not as bad as the media says it is and we will be back in business WELCOMING each and every American to our island before you know it.

Now, unlike the rest of ignorant Belizeans that are posting trash on this website, I assure you I speak for my people, The people of the island of San Pedro when I say, we welcome you ANYTIME of the YEAR!!!

J
JAYBZE Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Please let's do our individual part to keep this website for what it's currently intended for. To inform everyone of the current conditions of Belize & the neighboring islands and our loved ones.

Let's not use it to foolishly bicker with bitter fools who don't know what their talking about and cannot express anything intelligently.

A
A
Hello!!!! Let's just stop this and make a donation to the San Pedro Town Council via their web site. Don't type bullshit make a donation! Just for information I am not American or Belizean. Just a German that lives in the US and loves Belize! The only reason why I am reading this board is to find out if people are okay, how bad the damage is and how I can help. You should do the same. Andi

J
JAYBZE Offline OP
OP Offline
J
not that it's any of your business, but YES, I do intend to go back. I am here studying and as soon as I graduate, I intend to go back and help my dad with his business. At the moment, I am online trying to find out if he is alive.. So GoodBelize.. please help me by keeping your issues to yourself and not littering this website so that I may find the important news that I'm searching for. Thanks for understanding.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.