Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#28285 10/03/00 09:13 PM
O
OP Offline
O
Bill--- I know you and I have ragged each other in the past. I know you have a place on the lagoonside ----did it make it through ok?? I really hope so. Don't want to lose a place in paradise. I haven't addressed this board since Keith, too many other people had more ermergency problems. I have two questions for you: 1)Is Sandshaker okay? Last I heard from her was an e-mail sent just before the hurricane got bad. 2) I have h eard reports on the board that electricity won't be restored for about a month. As you know, or maybe not, we are coming 10/25 to view properties...ha ha !! Hopefully greatly reduced in price,
I have unrefundable tickets for this date. In your wise opinion--- take the loss and make later plans? Follow my heart and know they will have electricity by then? Please reply and tell me what you think...we are undetoured \(sp) by the hurricane, want to help the community, grew up in OK with tornadoes. It's not so much of a vacation---but for us, a new beginning. Wise man,,,what do you think???

#28286 10/04/00 02:02 AM
Hi Orionhunter: I'm still very conserned about Tammy. Haven't heard from her yet. I haven't heard directly about my place. Its probabily deep in water. The backside of the island has taken a big hit, apparently waist deep in water as one report stated. The front of the island lucked out better this time. If I were you, I'd tenatively get ready to go and decide at the last minute based on how the clean-up is doing. I'd want electricity and water to be restored to normal and also food has to be replenished with the lack of electricity. Since ya have a non-refundable ticket, I'd consider bringing supplies like tools, nails, ect. and help with the clean-up. Perhaps it might not be such a good vacation, but you'll learn alot about San Pedro/Belize. Also, ya may make some good contacts regarding property, ect. Good Luck.

Gone fishing!!
#28287 10/05/00 08:52 AM
Bill,
I too was thinking of you. I was imagining your humble abode in shambles and how sick you must be over it, and the great loss that San Pedro suffered. Will you be going down soon to check on your house? My thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of the San Pedro residents.
Debbie

#28288 10/05/00 09:24 AM
B
B
Bill, Debbie, orionhunter,
I am still (and getting more so by the hour) worried about Tammy. ANY word from anyone that I may have missed? It seems someone would have mentioned her by now. Her Mom is turning into a basket case because of not hearing anything definite. Any news? Anything at all?

Vicki

#28289 10/05/00 09:40 AM
J
J
BZE Mama, I thought I saw something from Marty yesterday or day before saying she was OK, couldn't get online though. I'll look around and see if I can find it.

#28290 10/05/00 09:52 AM
J
J
OK it was posted under
Topic: TAMMY MARTINEZ - URGENT - PLEASE RESPOND
I guess it's not quite what you're looking for, sorry, still praying.

#28291 10/05/00 10:23 AM
Belize Mama
OH GOD!!!! Who was it that posted the HORRIBLE thing about Tammy being injured and in texas. What is going on?????? Is someone being insensitive and ugly or could this be true???? I AM NOW FRANTIC!!!!! It sounded to crude to be true..... Someone out there help us!!!!!!!!!!!!
Debbie

#28292 10/05/00 10:33 AM
B
B
Debbie, I didn't read that post. I think Marty took it off before I had a chance to see it. It had to have been a sicko getting his kicks though. Some people don't belong out in public with human beings do they? I think we would have heard for sure if she was in Texas, injured or not, because I am in daily contact with her Mom, and her Mom has not heard a word from her.

#28293 10/05/00 10:37 AM
It is the same "crazie" that's been doing it for years now. He simply thinks up a new name to use and posts as many sewer messages as he can. He has no honor or compassion. He is just a carbunkle on the ass of progress. This is an appropriate place for this piece of dogs..t.

We will try to undo him as quickly as possible. If you see any messages you suspect as being from him, contact me with the forum and message title and I will zap him as soon as possible.

Hey Stevie...I am looking forward to one of your misspelled, inane, immature emails in your usual garbage style. Every IP counts.

**Jim
sandcrab@bigfoot.com

**Jim
#28294 10/05/00 10:43 AM
Sandcrab,
Thank you so much for your rapid reply, and confirmation of sick rumor. My hands are shaking so badly I can hardly type and I have tears streaming down my face. What a cruel insensitive dip shit. I thought I would have a stroke.
That's right you insensitve A-hole. Laugh your ass off. Hope Marty and Sandcrab get you GOOD! There's a warm place in Hell for people like you!!!!
Debbie

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.