We have not decided yet what to do. I guess we will wait and see how things shake out. My tix, too are nonreundable but that usually means they are okay to use at a later date as long as you pay $75 or so to be re-ticketed. I certainly hope that everything in SP is not as bad as it sounds right now and that the cleanup and recovery will be speedy. I think we will continue to monitor the situation and decide later whether to forge ahead or stay home. Gaz Cooper provided our package on AC so I think I will wait a few more days before I contact him and ask about the situation. Email me directly, if you like, at firstname.lastname@example.org.