Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#283632 - 06/09/08 11:56 AM List of Blogs
Marty Online   happy
Belize Blogs

Ambergris Today
Ambergris Today Newspaper now brings you daily updates of news and local events and daily pictures to keep you updated day by day of what is happening in Ambergris Caye.

San Pedro Sun
Providing news and information about San Pedro and all of Belize.

Tia Chocolate
Tia Chocolate writing on Island Life. Short stories, anecdotes, Life on Ambergris Caye, Belize..

Bubba's Bird
How to master the The Bubba Birdwatching Philosophy .... Birding in Belize with Elbert Greer and Bubba

Portofino Beach Resort blog
It also contains a Guest Book section.

Tacogirl
Tacogirl brings you lots of information about San Pedro and Belize.

Romantic Travel Belize Blog
Belize's chicest lifestyle and travel blog from 7 year full time resident Lara Goldman. Sharing thoughts, tips, tricks and insights, this blog is a refreshingly honest portal into Belize's travel and romantic waters (and ruins, mountains, waterfalls, caves and jungles too!).

Belize Invest Blog
The Authority on Business, Investment, and Current Events in Belize. The Belize Invest Blog is designed by BELTRAIDE to stimulate discussion on issues regarding doing business in Belize, the investment climate and to discuss opportunities, suggestions, statistics and policies that influence economic growth in Belize.

Tina's Island Life
Tina and Tim want to introduce you to the life and real estate on San Pedro, Belize as we see it. See property, meet the people and get a taste of the nightlife. Live Video feed

Caye Caulker Chronicles
News of Caye Caulker and the rest of Belize.

As The Coconuts Drop
A little slice of life in Maya Beach, Belize, by Barnacle Bill.

Western Belize Happenings!
News of the Western Belize Recreational Area, about 500 square miles of waterfalls, caves, Mayan ruins and pyramids, Belize Alps, foothills, ranches and farms, tourist accomodations of all types and description, tours and expeditions for vacationers and visitors. By Ray Auxillou in Cayo

iBelmopan: What Matters Most
iBelmopan is a blog created to provide Belizeans with media, entertainment and news.

Belize Field Notes
Camera traps, natural history and news featuring Chan Chich Lodge

Come To Belize Please
Online Newsroom for Belize

SouthernBelizeExpertise
Opinion & stories about authentic travel, culture, nature and adventure experiences in the geographically and ethnically diverse Toledo district of southern Belize. Rob and Marta (The Lodge at Big Falls) do this blog, after formerly doing The Toledo Howler for nearly 5 years.

Astrum Helicopters
Where do you want to go today?

FriendFeed for Belize
It includes Blogs and news sites on Belize and all Flickr pictures and Youtube videos tagged with Belize.

Caribbean Colors
Back to Living in Paradise - Caye Caulker, Belize, its just like any Midwestern town, with palm trees and Spanish accents.

Raggamuffin Tours
Raggamuffin Sailing Tours, Caye Caulker Belize

Belize- building a new life
I intend to cover the entire building process and 'throw in' things like QRP, dental treatment in Belize, banking, shopping. Really a potpourri of subjects.

Colette & Maya
Follow the adventures of Colette and Maya in their new home on Ambergris Caye off the coast of Belize

Cayo Buay
GET THE PEOPLE PRENDIDO. Follow the adventures of Colette and Maya in their new home on Ambergris Caye off the coast of Belize

Filmbelize
I intend to cover the entire building process and 'throw in' things like QRP, dental treatment in Belize, banking, shopping. Really a potpourri of subjects.

Ambergris Caye Emergency Rescue
We are a small LOCAL group, trying to improve the Emergency Rescue in Ambergris Caye, Belize. We need YOUR help. Please contact us for more information.

Wildtracks blog
Wildtracks is working towards the sustainable future of the natural resources for the people of Belize, through conservation, research, education and sustainable development.

Island Time
enjoying life in a San Pedro Belize beachfront hotel... In 2003, I created Caye Casa - a boutique hotel on the beach in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize. That’s where I live, write and play innkeeper for one of the best hotels in Belize – nature's best kept secret.

Living life to my own drumbeat
About my experiences and observations living in Punta Gorda for the past 4 years living life to my own drumbeat with my very own Garifuna drummer husband. Featuring: fantastic photos of blue crabs and royal rats :-)

The Pelican Team Blog from Ambergris Caye, Belize
Posts about real estate on Ambergris Caye and posts about other things too.

Ambergris Caye Citizens for Sustainable Development
Our mission is to support and promote sustainable development on Ambergris Caye and in its surrounding area through education, awareness and citizen involvement. Sustainable development meets the needs of the present while protecting and enhancing natural resources without compromising the livelihood of this and future generations.

Peninsula Citizens for Sustainable Development
PCSD was formed in 2006 by concerned residents from all communities on the Placencia Peninsula in southern Belize - Maya Beach, Seine Bight and Placencia. Their concern was the rapid, unplanned, poorly executed and unsustainable tourism development of the Peninsula.
Roots and Reef - PCSD's newsletter (produced in conjunction with South Coast Citizens for Sustainable Development).

Real Estate In Belize
A public blog offering up to date information on the real estate market and investment climate in the Central American nation of Belize, by Chris Burkey

Free Music School – Belize
Gifting Music to the Youth of Belize

Images of Belize
Images from the small Central American country of Belize, by Tony Rath

Fishing in Belize
The rantings and ravings (and a few good stories) of a Saltwater Fly Fishing Fanatic

The Two Gringas
The adventures of two middle-aged white chicas as they wander the Americas...

Journal of Ambergris Caye, San Pedro Town

Placencia Lagoon
Science, conservation and mitigation projects in Placencia Lagoon Belize

Tropicat’s Blog
This blog is about living in the jungle with modern amenities! I have crash course posts on Solar Energy, Building Off-Grid, Easy Satellite Internet Access, Water Supply Considerations, the Domestic Cats’ Life in the Jungle and many more educative and fun articles.

Belizean- The Belize News Blog
Belizean.com is being revamped to serve as a news hub on news on Belize.

Tranquilo Belize
Joshua Berman spent 10 years touring, trip-leading, and teaching throughout Central America, and still believes there's no place like Belize. In this blog, he'll share his knowledge of this beautiful country.

The Tranquilo Traveler
Joshua Berman is an award-winning author for Avalon Travel Publishing's Moon series. He is a writer, editor, and trip leader, based in Central America and Boulder, Colorado. Remember to check out the "Belize" category.

Changes in Latitudes
Living the Good Life

Boydies Belize Blog
After 4 yrs here in San Pedro Belize, I finally realised how much I love this place and thought it about time to share our experiences here in and out of work! Sharon Boyd

Belize Free Internet Consortium
VoIP news and block bypass info. BFIC is a grassroots organization dedicated to promoting free use of internet services in Belize. Liberating Internet Content Since 2006

Holy Cross Anglican School

Life In A Banana Republic
I will write about things that touch me one way or the other, if this blog seems all about me, that's because it is. Tina Auxillou

Belize Snowbird
Everyday life with Chunky and Ruth. Now that we are retired, we are able to live in Belize during the Winter and Minnesota during the Summer. Our dream of paradise come true... Chunkyruth aka Ruthie Rinehart

yobubba's journal
Incredible birding reference...

Reef diaries
Is the official blog of Red Mangrove Eco Adventures based in Caye Caulker. Its purpose is to provide news and info on issues that affect our beautiful Belize Barrier Reef and Caye Caulker.

BelizeBus Blog
Belize Bus Schedules & Travel Information

Belize Blog – Belizeadventure.com
Behind the Scenes at a Belize Adventure Company. Slickrock's Belize travel blog

Expat Mike's Journey
This blog contains the thoughts and experiences I have had. I hope to document the process that I am going through with my journey into retirement. It is intended to be informative and entertaining (hopefully). Please enjoy and let me know what you think.

Ambergris Property Blog
Your Real Estate Professionals, Specializing in Beachfront Property and Second Homes!

Belizean Travel
A one-stop resource for all things Belize. Research a trip to Belize and identify activities, accommodations, weather, travel tips and general factual information about one of the most exotic ecotourism destinations in the world.

get my SAN PEDRO SCOOP!
About 5 years ago, I moved to San Pedro, Belize from Manhattan. I traded bonds for Lehman Bros. Holy crap, what a change. Now I just finished a 3+ year stint as manager of a popular (sometimes gritty) bar. As you can imagine, I've met the good, the great, the bad and the ugly. I’ve got lots to say and so…here it is. I want to show all sides of island life; give you the SanPedroScoop. The island is one of the most beautiful places on earth but every day I see something hard to Belize.

Ambergris Caye Belize Central America
Information, reviews and pictures about travel to Ambergris Caye, Belize, Central America.

Captain Hook's Caribbean Shrimp Restaurant & Bar And ACES Educational Crocodile Eco-Sanctuary
An unlikely combination, shrimp farm and crocodile sanctuary. Follow my adventures as a volunteer in training for ACES Educational Crocodile Eco-Sanctuary at the Caribbean Shrimp Farm in Ladyville Belize.

Unbelievable Belize
There is no such thing as a passive democracy.

Nautica Seafood Grill & Bar
Chronicles the trials and tribulations (read self-inflicted descent into insanity...) of opening a restaurant in Belize (San Pedro)

Melody Man Escobar and The Small World Band
Based in San Pedro, we play Reggae, Rock and Roll, and many other types of Carribbean and American music.

San Pedro Vibes
PUP - Belize Rural South

Wildlife Conservation and Medicine in Belize
Tropical wildlife rescue and rehabilitation stories and more from the perspective of a wildlife veterinarian dedicated to conservation and animal welfare.

Belize Walkabout
The fair and balanced view and reviews from a Gringo living in Belize. I'm not selling some book saying you can live here for a dollar a day. I'll give you the naked truth on the good, the bad, and the ugly. You got any questions, just ask...

Life and Adventures Living in Belize
Life on the Placencia Peninsula

Habanero Press
Belize's Hottest News Source

invest the world -- international travel and investment
Follow me as I travel the world, learn about new cultures, and explore investment opportunities. This blog is sponsored by the Tourism Department of the Empire of Deatonia. By Wesley Deaton - This is my attempt to write about my travels and search for international real estate.

Dennis Wolfe & the Usual Suspects
Dennis Wolfe and the band perform 6 nights a week at various bars in San Pedro and Caye Calker and on Sunday afternoons we open the floor to anyone who can sing or play an instrument at the jam at BC's bar. We enjoy your support and as people are always snapping photos of the band and the dancers while we perform, so come back often and see what your friends are doing here on La Isla Bonita.

Belize Institute of Archaeology
Preserving the Past for the Future Mission. The Institute of Archaeology (IA) is dedicated to the research, protection, preservation, and sustainable management of Belize's cultural and archaeological resources.

Yet Another Shitty Day In Paradise
Here you will find some of the photos of my wanders, with perhaps a pinch of personal narrative to flesh them out, the aimless meanderings through my misfiring synapses. Wibble wobble, monkey, hatstand! Damn that One Barrel Rum... Alan San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize

Croc Blog
Follow ACES crocodile adventures, rescues, relocations and croc education. Be sure to check ACES Blog everyday! The New ACES is underway, and lot's of great croc research and other crocodile things are happening everyday!

Village View Post
"Only in the darkness can one see the stars", from Crooked Tree Village, in the Belize District

Renaissance Housewife
| A new spin on an old gig. Life in Southern Belize

Belize it or not...Bear & Em in Belize!
We're a couple of expats who decided to retire to Ambergris Caye, Belize from North Carolina. We built a condo on the beach north of San Pedro and moved in with our Boston Terrier Paisley in August 2011. This blog chronicles our experiences after moving to Belize.

Rice and Beans – John Pascoe in Belize
I’m a volunteer from the UK, working for the BCVI (Belize Council for the Visually Impaired). My blog is a collection of stories, information and general musings, as I work, live and travel in Belize.

Taking Belize
Bill and Debra We hope you enjoy reading our travel and expat blog.

Belize Bird Rescue
A day to day account of life with the parrots at Belize Bird Rescue - a non-profit rescue, rehabilitation and release centre for indigenous birds of Belize.

Kolibri Web Design Blog
Resources for the Small Business & Some Geeky Stuff too. Susanne McMillan is the owner of Kolibri Web Design is a small, full-service web design company located in the San Ignacio / Santa Elena area of Cayo, Belize.

BelizeBritts's Blog
Jim and Jacquelyn moved to Belize in 2004 after spending much of their adult lives as US Navy Deep Sea Divers. Jacquelyn specialized in the Navy's Marine Mammal Program handling sea lions and dolphins with the US Navy's Explosive Ordinance Disposal (EOD) as well as conducting underwater repairs on navy ships. Jim was a Navy Chief specializing in underwater repairs to ships and submarines as well as operating a recompression chamber for the treatment of injured divers. They moved to Belize in 2004

Belizean Customs
A collection of traditions, superstitions, tales and recipes from my times in Belize

Lower Dover Field Journal
Real Belize… The Right Way!

Grand Caribe Belize
Grand Caribe is one of the premier Ambergris Caye resorts specializing in luxury Belize condo rentals near the town of San Pedro.

Platinum International Real Estate and Investment
We would love to welcome you to share in our experiences. Selling Real Estate is what we do best and with our various departmentalized services we offer everyone looking to Buy or Sell Real Estate, unmatched services amongst our competitors,in Belize.

The (mis)adventures of Cindy
This is the story of a muppet living on a small island in the Caribbean. She adopted a dog and a cat from the humane society, makes films for a living and have some really weird days....

Picturing Life in Placencia
My name is Fiona. I live in Placencia, Belize and love taking photos. This is my photo journal of Life in Placencia.

Winjama's Belize
A Journal of our adventures in Belize, Dave and Dianna in Paradise. Follow along as we fall in love with the former British Honduras. There's postings of what we found, what we've done, What we plan to do, and a whole bunch of photos as it occurs.

e-Learn to Dive
e-Learning to dive on line is a hot new program to be launched May 22nd by the Professional Association of Diving Instructors. With this new Knowledge Development online, student divers will have done this part of the course at home with me guiding then through as a instructor, wasting no time after arriving before they get to the warm, clear Caribbean part.

Bird Blog
I'm going to use this blog as a personal notebook for my sightings/observations on Ambergris Caye and its collection of small mangrove cays and lagoons.

Diving News for White Sands Dive Shop
Today's Diving News, Sightings, New Trips, Who's New and where is the adventure today.

Kate and I

belizecuisine
I am a lover of food especially food from Belize. I love to share recipe ideas with other food lovers. Also, I enjoy learning about different ways to spice and flavor foods, so, I am open to all the cooking tips available. I do enjoy a cocktail or two or three (smile) on occasion, at the same time, I love to share my favorite Belizean cocktails, in return to getting cocktail tips, ideas and recipes from others.

Education in Belize / Guidance Counseling
Gustavo A. Ramirez is an educationist with many years of experience in the field of education. He has worked in capacities as teacher and guidance counselor in secondary schools since 1978, and has been instrumental in incubating and nurturing guidance counseling through systems, curricula and people development, both in Belize and the United States. Ramirez, a professional educator, completed pioneering research studies and worked with students of three Belize high schools (1977-1978).

Tizzle Sizzles
Belizean Cooking, and no it's not just Rice & Beans... grew up around my Grandmother and my Mother. Both women are artists in the kitchen.My grandmother brought her Mexican cooking skills and fused them with the Belizean food of where I was born. And to put it simply...it's absolutely divine! Try the recipes give me some feedback and most of all enjoy it!

ecologic DIVERS & Training Center
The Diving Blog from Ecologic Divers, right here on Ambergris Caye... "We're blogging and keeping you up-to-date on the latest news and exciting happenings at Ecologic Divers in Ambergris Caye!"

Letters to my friends
American expat, living in the Stann Creek district of Belize

Twocanview
It's not black and white, red nor blue. We love our country and our people. We believe that we, as a nation,are on the precipice of greatness. We also believe that the tentacles of the past are holding fast and steady, creating a certain paralysis of even our greatest minds. We welcome differing views and ideas, even controversial ones. We hope that everyone who joins us in this endeavour can once again begin to hope for a better Belize.

Snoopy's Big Adventure
A handsome ex-pat pup and his family move to Central America. This is his attempt to document these new experiences for his old and new friends ;) WOOF WOOF

OffshoreBiz.com
Covering Offshore Banking in Belize and Beyond

Random Thoughts On All Things Belizean!

Moonracerfarm Belize
Moonracer Farm Belize has gone from being just a farm to being Moonracer Farm Lodging & Tours as we open our new business.

Belize Adventure Travel
Discover Belize's natural beauty and charm one adventure at a time

Don't Stop Belize'in!
Tommy, Sara, baby Egan and dog Jesse MOVE to Caye Caulker, Belize. Here we are keeping our friends and family posted...

Platinum International Real Estate
We would love to welcome you to share in our experiences. Selling Real Estate is what we do best and with our various departmentalized services we offer everyone looking to Buy or Sell Real Estate in Belize.

The Belize Real Estate Blog
Live your Dream

San Pedro Belize
Moonracer Farm Belize has gone from being just a farm to being Moonracer Farm Lodging & Tours as we open our new business.

Picture Belize
A travel blog featuring the nature & landscape photography of AJ Baxter

Belize Spot
A fun & new way to travel Belize! Check out our site and blog for some free pictures, facebook cover photos and more :)

Belize Wedding Photography
Conch Creative Photography in Belize

A King's Life, Dream, Explore, Discover
We've just arrived in San Pedro. We're a family of 4 (with a 3 and 1 yr old) and are looking forward to meeting more expat families here.

Not So Normal News
Denny Shane's blog....

Hot In Belize
Zac's blog, aka Henry A. Zacharias

Mas Para Sol
Boreas

Herb Yestrau
Herb from Blue Lotus/Brahma Blue

The Great Blue Hole in Belize
Approximately 45 miles from Ambergris Caye, the almost perfectly circular Blue Hole is more than 1,000 feet (305 meters) across and some 400 feet (123 meters) deep. The hole is the opening to what was a dry cave system during the ice age. When the ice melted and the sea level rose, the caves were flooded, creating what is now a magnet for intrepid divers. Today the Blue Hole is famed for its sponges, barracuda, corals, angelfish—and a school of sharks often seen patrolling the hole’s edge.

Nurse Melly's Secret Life
Nurse Melly belongs to a barefoot veterinarian who looks after the animals on a small island off the coast of Belize. When no one is looking she secretly blogs about her life and thoughts.

Exploring Belize Continues
Maya and Colette's old blog

Edited by Marty (07/19/13 06:57 AM)

#283639 - 06/09/08 12:24 PM Re: List of Blogs [Re: Marty]
Mikeywaz Offline
Thanks for compiling this list and putting the links on the main page. It really gives those of us who are anticipating a move to Belize a lot of inspiration!!

#283660 - 06/09/08 01:19 PM Re: List of Blogs [Re: Mikeywaz]
Marty Online   happy
yeah lots of really interesting information in the blogs. many are super up to date

#284158 - 06/11/08 11:12 AM Re: List of Blogs [Re: Marty]
flip flop Offline
oops

Edited by flip flop (06/12/08 10:29 AM)
Edit Reason: blog already listed

#284319 - 06/11/08 11:57 PM Re: List of Blogs [Re: flip flop]
*I Do* Belize Weddings Offline
read above, it's on his list

#285011 - 06/16/08 09:55 AM Re: List of Blogs [Re: *I Do* Belize Weddings]
tacogirl Offline
I was catching up on Mexico bloggers this morning and thought this was a good post by Heather in Paradise.

http://heatherinparadise.com/2008/06/07/things-people-cant-believe-about-my-life-here/

#285628 - 06/19/08 09:19 PM Re: List of Blogs [Re: tacogirl]
dwt5307 Offline
another to add to the list

http://traversbelize.blogspot.com/

#285645 - 06/19/08 11:18 PM Re: List of Blogs [Re: dwt5307]
Marty Online   happy
thanks!!!

#286137 - 06/24/08 11:27 AM Re: List of Blogs [Re: Marty]
Leah-Ann Offline

#286148 - 06/24/08 01:46 PM Re: List of Blogs [Re: Leah-Ann]
Marty Online   happy
thanks Leah-Ann!!!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
More News...
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Facebook
SanPedroScoop

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge, Our mission is To Provide each and every Guest with a Pleasant Dining Experienceg
Mini Chat

Low Air Fares
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
3 registered (JEL, Marty, C&L Enterprizes), 65 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
17415 Members
44 Forums
57350 Topics
443154 Posts

Max Online: 1262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.