Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#283725 06/09/08 02:42 PM
T
OP Offline
T
My girlfriend and I will be there from June 14th-26th and we're interested in taking a half day or day long fishing trip.

On the Mata rocks website they advertise prices of $230/half day and $313/full day up to 4 people.

I am wondering if anyone else who'll be there those days would like to join us? Perhaps another couple?

Troy

I would be interested in joining you. I'll be there the 14th - 20th. I'm not a couple, though - single woman. But I like to fish!

Kat
A word to the wise know the capt you are going with ..Some places book thru a guide who gets a guide ,who calls another guy ?????...!!! you want a great local capt not a pick up guide who noboday uses.!!!!! ...Get pete graniel ,abel guerrero , clifford and eric..etc ..go to fishingsanpedro.com ...he takes credit cards books 7 local guides .who have lived here there whole lives they will give you a great day ,catch loads of fish at cheap prices.And you can pay with fishingsanpedro.com with a credit card..A win win ..tight lines to you and good fishing enjoy your days in paradise ...

Last edited by captjeff; 06/10/08 10:03 AM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
M
M
my wife and I may be interested. Maybe if we get a couple more people we can get the big boat Lady Reel or something like that. I think it only cost $100.00 extra and it has comforts some of the other boats do not. We will be there the 14th thru the 28th. 1/2 day is about all I want to do on any one day. Lets see if we can firm something up. 3 days and I'm out of here. keith

T
OP Offline
T
Kat / Keith -

I sent an email to FishingSanPedro to see if they have availability on the Reel Lady for a half day trip on the 16th, 17th or 18th.

I'll let you know what they say once I hear back.

M
M
-I just did some price checking. We can get the reel lady for a half day fishing trip and if the 5 of us that have already expressed interest go it would only cost us $68.00 each. Go to fishingsanpedro.com and check out about the boat. My wife and I are in if you all are. keith

T
OP Offline
T
Keith / Kat -

That's a real good price.

I got an email back from Steve - he said he'd have to check on the availability with Pete who's currently out fishing.

He also asked where we were staying...I'm staying at Hotel Del Rio - you?

Last edited by Troy Patrick; 06/10/08 11:49 AM.
I'm at the Blue Tang and this sounds great to me - I'm in, just let me know which day(s) you are looking at so I can plan my other activities.

I'm headed out on a red-eye tomorrow night, but will have PC access when I get there.

Kat
If you can get pete 's big boat reel lady you will have a great day I love this boat 38 foot long ,very wide ,big clean bathroom you can stand up in . huge shade and rain cover holds ten seating or 4 sleeping or napping ..huge ice chests ..very nice seats ..have fished up to six with room to spare, reef fishing !!! ..Pete is a great guide/capt hope he is open for you guys .. have him filet them to eat a night .any local place will cook them for you !! Enjoy give us a trip report ..Go live the dream

Living The Dream Every Day!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.