S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S

P
pedro2
pedro2
P
Very interesting. Shows how important it is to use one of our honest local realtors.

Peter your joking right?
"Shawnigan Lakes' Michael Ruge -- who was suspended from the B.C. securities market for 25 years in 2005 after duping investors out of $1.2 million in a bogus hedge fund named after his dog, Chivas -- is now involved in a real estate firm in Belize.

When I contacted Ruge at the Shawnigan Shores B & B, run by his long-time wife and cohort, Elly, he denied any "official function" with the Re/Max Belize Property Centre in San Ignacio.

However, a quick call to the Belize office confirmed he works as "marketing director" and, although he is in Canada right now, he is "usually down in Belize." When I got back to Ruge, he insisted that all he does is "help them [the property centre] get their ranking up on Google." I'm skeptical. You don't have to live in Belize to do that.

The Belize Property Centre is run by Looey Tremblay, a Re/Max agent who lives in Kitchener. He and Ruge go way back: In 1999, Tremblay worked as a consultant for one of Ruge's earlier Caribbean pile-ups, an OTC Bulletin Board company Go Call Inc."

I wonder if they have Rosaro Caye listed?

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
P
pedro2
pedro2
P
Well, I do know a few here that I trust.

C
C
Warren Mudry from Corozal Realty is great. and a small world bit too - he has a brother here in Kelowna, BC (where we live) - the brother works with our good friend. And we had no idea about that until we connected with Warren down there.

Connie (Consuelo)

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 138 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.