Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
R
ridiver Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Have any of you ever used "Sky auction" or any other ticket auction, to fly to Belize. If so, what were your experiences?

thanks

f

J
J
I used PriceLine.com and had wonderful results. Almost 30% off the norm, tickets were sent immediately. The only down side is that if your plans change, you are stuck. No $75 charge, etc., to change travel plans....you eat the whole ticket. But if your dates are secure, I would recommend them.

A
A
Ridiver: My business partner used Skyauc and got a very good deal. The only problem was flight times. She flew from Newark to Houston very early and had a very late flight out to Belize. You will get a good price, but not the most convenient travel times.

D
D
i used sky auction. $600 (total) from phoenix-houston-belize city.
only problem..non-refundable. i'm scheduled to go down 3 nov. don't know if it will happen.
dave

L
L
ridiver, check out http://www.latindiscounters.com
They had the best rates I found, and unlike other places like Priceline and Skyauction, you get to see your itinerary before you buy. Hope this helps.

R
ridiver Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Hey Al. B

Do you know what airlines were used in the Skyauction deal? I'm not looking forward to flying in an airplane older than I am.

thanks very much.

R
ridiver Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Al B.

Do you know which airlines you were used by skyauction to get you friend to Belize?

thanks

D
D
continental is the carrier--not sure on the age of the aircraft

B
B
Dave I wouldn't worry if your ticket isn't until Nov. 2. I'm sure big part of San Pedro will be back in business by then. Where are you staying? That could be the only problem.

D
D
hello belize mama,

thanks for your reply. we had scheduled our trip down with the intent of buying some property. up until the sh_it hit the fan, i'd been in contact with jesse--who was (is)going to be my representative. i got his name from this board. anyway, i haven't heard from him since keith, so i don't know where we will be staying--he was going to set up rooms for us at coconuts--but i have no idea what the staus of that is at this point. i see he hasn't been posting since keith. do you know if he's ok?

thanks
dave

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.