Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#288616 - 07/13/08 01:54 PM JD (English painter, not Scots timeshare )
Somebody told me yesterday that JD had died. Anyone know anything about it?

#288617 - 07/13/08 01:57 PM Re: JD (English painter, not Scots timeshare ) [Re: ]
scubawalk Offline
I heard yesterday that he had been having some problems with infection in his legs. He became ill and was transfered to KHMH where he passed away. No word yet on funeral plans.
"Just another Day in Paradise"

#288619 - 07/13/08 02:08 PM Re: JD (English painter, not Scots timeshare ) [Re: scubawalk]
Inplub Offline
I am very sorry to hear that, I was only talking to him 2 weeks ago when I was there.

#288620 - 07/13/08 02:10 PM Re: JD (English painter, not Scots timeshare ) [Re: Inplub]
tacogirl Offline

We got a text Friday night that he had passed on in the hospital. As far as I have heard he had a heart attack (could related to infection) but I am not exactly sure what happened. Sad he will be missed.
tacogirl Facebook, Belize Life Linked In - Belize info & images https://www.facebook.com/tacogirl

#288635 - 07/13/08 05:42 PM Re: JD (English painter, not Scots timeshare ) [Re: tacogirl]
Can anyone who knows please post funeral/memorial arrangements here? I know quite a few people who would like to know.

#288641 - 07/13/08 06:50 PM Re: JD (English painter, not Scots timeshare ) [Re: ]
sunandsand Offline
I am so sorry to hear this...he was a sweet guy, and I know will be missed. He was one of the first friends we made there, and was a hoot at the bar.
At what age is it determined I am old enough to know better?

#288644 - 07/13/08 07:24 PM Re: JD (English painter, not Scots timeshare ) [Re: sunandsand]
Chloe Offline
Awww, JD was always around, he was friendly and had something to talk about, making me chuckle or smile. Loved hearing his stories. I will miss him. JD say Hi to Paisano for me.
Dare To Deviate

#288645 - 07/13/08 07:29 PM Re: JD (English painter, not Scots timeshare ) [Re: Chloe]
azbob Offline
I wish I would have known him. RIP JD.
"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO

#288646 - 07/13/08 08:09 PM Re: JD (English painter, not Scots timeshare ) [Re: azbob]
scubawalk Offline
I just heard that it may be next Saturday at Pier Lounge. If anyone hears more please post.
"Just another Day in Paradise"

#288647 - 07/13/08 08:15 PM Re: JD (English painter, not Scots timeshare ) [Re: scubawalk]
Bernie&Gordy Offline
If I recall correctly, his two favorite songs to sing at Pier lounge karaoke were "Unchained Melody" and, my personal favorite to be serenaded with by JD, Billy's Idol's "White Wedding". I know he will be missed by all.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (joekerland, 1 invisible), 38 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,631 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,685 Topics
461,184 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.