Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Topic Options
#288844 - 07/15/08 05:09 PM A few questions about organizing a party in CC
cayecaulkerapril Offline
Hi,
I am setting up a party in CC on April 2009. I have a few questions:

*looking for a restaurant that has some local music on site (I think Popeye's does, any other?) and would be willing to close down for us a for a night
*a band with local music (separate from the restaurant)
*a flower shop that sells loose flowers, not arrangements. Is there one on the island? if not, any recommendations in Belize City?

Thank you so much. I will probably have more questions as I get closer to the date. I love CC and can't wait to go back!

#289058 - 07/17/08 03:09 PM Re: A few questions about organizing a party in CC [Re: cayecaulkerapril]
Cooper Offline
You may want to think about hiring someone.. try to Google "Sally the wedding planner caye caulker" her site should come up. She is very good and somtimes the stress of organizing a large party can take all the fun out of it.

#289122 - 07/17/08 08:02 PM Re: A few questions about organizing a party in CC [Re: Cooper]
Caye Connect Offline
Sally can be found here:

http://www.weddingscayecaulker.com/

She can help you with all of your questions and/or organize the whole thing - wedding or not.

#289315 - 07/18/08 09:24 PM Re: A few questions about organizing a party in CC [Re: cayecaulkerapril]
thecore Offline
We were there a couple of months ago and Sally helped us do a surprise renewal of vows. She was able to do it all. She is great and great prices.

Core

#289550 - 07/20/08 09:39 PM Re: A few questions about organizing a party in CC [Re: thecore]
Auxillou Beach Suites Offline
There are several outfits on CC (besides Sally) that are quite capable of helping you to plan your party. We at the Auxillou Beach Suites do party planning as well, as well as does Maria at Vega Inn and Gardens.

That said, there are no local bands on the island nor flower shops. Your best bet would be to have someone arrange those things for you, as they would need to liaise with numerous locals to get enough fresh cut flowers and to bring musical talent in from the mainland.

Live bands can be quite expensive to bring to CC, because you have to pay for hotel, transportation of the instruments, etc.

How big is your party in terms of attendees?

I think a restaurant would only block an evening off for you if the business you will be brining in will be more than if they stay open.

Thanks and cheers,
Wendy Auxillou

www.auxilloubeachsuites.com

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
5 registered (Judyann H., BrownDogs, azbob, steeplejack, 1 invisible), 37 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,675 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,060 Topics
462,314 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day