Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Chloe Offline OP
OP Offline
It is time to start using this board again,
and Bill is buying lunches for all of us.
Oh I just made myself ROFLMAO.
This could happen, with Bluecuracao's gentle
ways in prodding him.

Dare To Deviate
Sure! Dinner at Shirley's next to the telephone gazebo! Just tell Shirley that her son, Bill, sent ya. Put it on Paisano's tab.

Gone fishing!!
B
B
Mr. Thornton,

Shirley's push cart won't cut it, unless your dinner excursion with SS and companion starts late afternoon for a warm up bite to eat. Tell ya what, just to show you what kind of a sport I am...I will buy first THREE burritos from Shirley's, AND six Belikins for ya'all. Four icy cold and two room temperature just the way you like'm. Ummm boy, nothing better than a room temp Beli!

What night in late December would you like us to make your resevations at the Patio for?

[This message has been edited by Bluecuracao (edited 10-13-2000).]

Chloe Offline OP
OP Offline
Yeah, what is the actual date in December, so I can get my airline ticket, don't want to miss Bill's big dinner.

Dare To Deviate
No Belikin for me....I ain't no cheap date!...LOL I want wine...damn it! [Linked Image]
Candles....serenading music...the works!
And ya can't wear those damn blue jean shorts and t-shirt either Bill. You gotta spruce up....LOL So better bring appropriate attire with ya when you come!

Shouldn't be hard for a man with a Mazerati to manage these simple requests. [Linked Image]

No Excuses!....and no...you can't wear the t-shirt that says No Excuses....LOL

B
B
Bill,

How can you even think of all this frivolity? What with the storm damage and the work remaining on the new Truck Stop, you will be way to busy to do any of this.

After all the purpose of the new Mazerati was to get back and forth to work quicker - wasn't it?

I had a though but did not want to bring it up while you were busy with the "weather".

In addition to the Truck Stop what are your thoughts on a Drive In movie as an new enterprise. I'm sure an entrepreneur of your prominence could whip this into another money making empire!

Just so you don't cut in on my plans, I'll let you know that when I'm in AC this winter I am going to be scouting for a store front for a snow blower and ice skate sales location. With this going for me I figure I could have a "little" free time between sales to enjoy the water!

LOL

O
O
Last of the BIG-TIME spenders!!!!

J
J
Wait, wait,wait...while I have never had the honor of an intro to Mr.Thornton I feel mutual friends will act as an introduction. Mr. Thornton, Wilder, Hemmingway, etc. They will give me letters of welcome.

I would expect a man of a Massaretti to offer something shaken,not stirred with a twist. We can then move on to discuss the menu!......lol.....I'll buy.

Chloe Offline OP
OP Offline
Now that Drive in Movie, is not out of reach, since Bill lives in the middle of the Laguna, even before Keith, and his building is white and at least 3 stories high, he can just show movies on the side of his building, and people can watch from their boats in the Laguna. I haven't figured out where he would put the ticket booth tho.

Dare To Deviate
Chloe Offline OP
OP Offline
Bill, let me see, I have about 25 people confirmed, for the Tammy Lunch. Should I email you the names? LOL

Dare To Deviate
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 335 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.