Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#29067 10/10/00 06:20 PM
G
OP Offline
G
Hello everyone,
I have been a silent and interested reader of this board, and quite hooked since June.
We were planning our honeymoon the second week of November, and staying at the Agape House. We have no news from the owner and are quite concern about the condition of the house. We were excited about our plans, but under the circumstannces are sensitive to the fact that the people of Ambergris Caye are dealing with a crisis, and a tremendous loss. Our hearts go out to all involved. We have decided to reschedule until the spring of 2001. If anyone knows the owner or condition of the house, please we would like some information.

L
L
I own "El Tesoro Del Mar", two doors north of the palaya bar and have talked by phone with the owners of "Agape House". You can just call them with the phone number on their web site: (10kvacationrentals.com) I think that their house is o.k. because it is concrete and most damage was incurred on the lagoon side, however, we weren't so lucky...so you never know!

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.