Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
C
C
I think I know who they are...funny but these types of situations, they happen more in the summer months, when the younger kids come down, sad...I am amazed I made it safely through my 20s, how many times I went out drinking and dont know how I made it home, at that age you know everything and can do everything, however, ANYTHING can happen to you. I am not saying this young woman was drinking..just saying their are alot of young folks drinking and smoking etc during the summer months, you do need to be careful, about 4 years ago the young woman staying next to us was screaming in the middle of the night, a guy was trying to get into her room, we assisted her, she said she had met him the day before, he took her and her young son to see the crocodiles...I told the landlady about the incident, she knew the guy and her reply was, Oh.. lots of the local guys think any woman alone just needs and wants to have a man, he meant no harm...she should have just dumped a bucket of cold water on him...I have always thought what a strange mindset was that...but also could have been true. Agendas with the young men, the husslers in a 3rd world country, careful when you party with them, most are at best just getting buy day to day, they know how to be your best friend..the majority of locals here have families, and businesses, and are good decent folks, they are not the ones that follow you down the road, or get you some weed, or invite you to drink some one barrel rum with them....

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
Cooper #293814 08/19/08 04:40 AM
S
S
Hello every body, first time on your board, and what do i read!!!
And what did i see... I was on the water taxi with the girl, she only could cry and repeat the names of the boys, her parents wanted to come back and kill the boys!! Her boy friend explained that, at the oceanside they where dancing, and the girl said she was bad and needed fresh air, she only drunk Soda, and never took drugs... and they found her three hours later by the Rainbow Hotel completly stoned and repeating Big steeve, big Steeve... I don't know this guy but let him know that he's gone to have problems...I think that the girl went to the hospital for analysis and so on...

splitboy #293817 08/19/08 06:34 AM
S
S
Allain (splitboy), creating a second id and posting under it does not buy you any credibility.

SimonB #293821 08/19/08 07:35 AM
S
S
thank you Simon but i dont want to have problems with the guys. Now i have to survey. Thank you again!

splitboy #293834 08/19/08 09:27 AM
OP Offline
Merci pour ton post Splitboy, je vois que les sites fran�ais parlent de nous.

Thank you for your post Splitboy, I see that the French sites speak about us. huh? Sybil? is that you?

Change your Latitude
shuffles #293884 08/19/08 04:44 PM
C
C
I am locking this post and not removing it, because I believe people need to be aware that Caye Caulker is not a perfect paradise and we have problems here. So, be careful as you would visiting any other Caribbean or Central American destination. But this is being beat to death.

C
C

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 335 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day