Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
LA - boy don't I know it. Ms. 2Aggies isn't on this board or you would know I live with a Pro SmartAss 24/7. That and there cannot be small children in our house during an Aggie football game. She owns rights to cuss words you've never heard. (due to the fact we seemed to always be getting outscored these days) I have my beer fridge to ease the pain.

Play, Love, Share and Enjoy - it doesn't last forever make sure you get the most out of it.
B
B
Therein lies the rub. My husband is a very engaged father to our son. For the first half of my son's life, my husband was in a primary parenting role and as much as it kills me to say it, I think his parenting skills are superior to mine. Not that I suck at it but he is just a pretty awesome Dad.
I would never have thought there would be a situation where I would be on the " what the hell is she thinking" bandwagon regarding a female candidate but here I am. Parenting in the best of situations is tough but adding on a pregnant high school age daughter who has now been thrust into the limelight and a newborn with serious developmental challenges...I think she has bigger fish to fry.
I guess the point is that sometimes we feel that we have enlightened positions and mindsets and then a situation comes along that challenges them. This is the one for me and I'm not too thrilled or proud of it.

Pug - read my post about the Aggie football games and realize I am used to getting my ass kicked. LOL . We gotta laugh cause it hurts so much. We have beat the hell outta t.u. the last 2 years though. :>)

Play, Love, Share and Enjoy - it doesn't last forever make sure you get the most out of it.
B&G - I understand and it is up to each of us to weigh all of the pro and cons of every candidate and make our decisions. Hopefully whoever we, as a nation, select will make decisions that are in our countries best interst. No matter who it is nearly half of America will be critical.
My aplogies for digressing from the point of this thread.

Last edited by 2aggies; 09/05/08 03:47 PM. Reason: spelling

2aggies, the mrs sounds like my kinda gal - she and i should get together and compare notes on profanities - I know lots, in several languages! laugh

well, thanks, pug - now you've gone and spoiled everything [Linked Image]

B&G, why couldn't Mr. Palin do as well as Ms. Palin in parenting? I don't think he will stay home fulltime, but that's a different topic.

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?
J
J
I got here late, but as far as I'm concerned, I don't care how she chooses to raise her children. I'm a single father of 4 kids and I made my choices on how to do it, so I'm sure they will.

Well, you know, I did bite my tongue on the Mr. Mom comments because I love the gals that are commenting.

BUT. I happen to know quite a few Mr. Mom's that are kicking ass and taking names.

Who are we to define the new millenium family structure. You gotta go with what works best for you and your family.

And in Sarah's case, your country.

I hope that someday we can put aside our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
Originally Posted by 2aggies
Pug - read my post about the Aggie football games and realize I am used to getting my ass kicked.

I've been at a couple of SMU vs Aggie games back in the 80's

Had a sign saying "Culture vs Agriculture" smile

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 144 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.