Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#297673 09/09/08 09:15 AM
P
OP Offline
P
I'm EXTREMELY close to booking a flight to SP for this weekend. Departing Sat and coming back Tues. Someone talk me into or out of this please.

ANYWAY, I'm reasonably familiar w/the hotels down there, but still, am looking for a bit of guidance- I prefer to stay in SP and am looking for cheap rooms. Which hotels should i contact? Ruby's? Spindrift? Lily's? Any others I'm missing?

book it - you know you want to smile

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by tacogirl
book it - you know you want to smile

Oh, I KNOW I want to. No doubt about that. Right now, trying to talk a friend into joining me. Awaiting his reply. Told him that I need to know by 1PM. If he can go, 100% chance- I'm there. If he can't, 50% chance as it will be just me going. Further, it is where my ex GF and I vacationed this past march. Recently broke up and still having a terrible time dealing with it. It would be hard returning to SP w/out her and alone.

You go for it! Ruby's!

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
P
OP Offline
P
Alright... my friend bailed out. Just couldn't fit it in at the last minute. So, it's either I go alone or not at all.

Really between a rock and a hard place for sure. Like I said, it is where my ex GF and I had our last vacation together (which we both said was the best ever) and we broke up just over a month ago.

Such a good deal on a flight, it's hard to pass up. At the same time, I hate risking the $$ in the event that I get down there and have the memories of 'us' overwhelm the good times I should be having. I also dearly miss SP though. Would love to go back. Just afraid it's too early to do so!

frown :?

P
P
Dear PSU,

Maybe coming down and having the surf and sand, good food and a few cocktails will help you. Here are some suggestions stay away from the hotel where you first stayed with your ex. Try one of these Ruby's, Conch Shell, Spindrift, Thomas's or the San Pedreano they are all right in town or Pedro's close to town and at good rates.
Maybe some time to reflect will be good for you. Only you know the answer

P
P
...or try Caulker or Placencia if it's that hard.

P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by purdygrl
Only you know the answer

I wish I did!

Yes, of course, if I go, it will be at a different hotel. Was at the Spindrift before.
I'm a pretty outgoing person and would no doubt eaily meet people to talk to while there. Can I just let out an internet scream? Maybe that will clear my head so I can make a decision.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so, did it help? smile

Dude, you need to hook-up while you're there and you won't be thinkin about her.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 282 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.