Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P&J Offline OP
OP Offline
And I still think of being on the beach sipping that rum punch.

How are things in Paradise?

Is the same guy running the parasailing outfit? We tried to go for a ride when we were there but there was a mishap, basically when a rope breaks towing someone from a parachute the days activities kinda end (well in the boat but not in Fido's)

Hopefully soon we will return, my 3 yr old would love the beach there.

P&J: You are not the only one that still envisions themselves sipping rum punch or a belikin with your toes in the sand! I've been to AC two years in a row both times in June. Things were AWESOME both times laugh . There are many threads that will be able to fill you in on any changes (and there have been a lot in the 2 years I've been going) that have occurred since you were last there.

As for your para-sailing mishap; I thought things like that only happened to my husband. He was up on a very windy day (not in Belize) the tow rope broke and the clip smacked him in the forehead. He landed in the water and was towed by the chute/wind up again and across a busy street. No more para-sailing that day. shocked

Back to AC: I personally can not wait to return. Hope you will be able to make the journey with your child soon. We travel with ours, he is 13 and absolutely loves it. In the mean time, get your fix by reading the board and chatting with others.

Enjoy!

It's great to be .....

Tony no longer runs parasailing here. Chris does. Tony went back to FL.

P&J Offline OP
OP Offline
Tony was his name thats right,he was a unique individual. Wow the stories he could tell. He was one of the more entertaining afternoons I had snuggled up to the bar in Fido's.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.