Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#29934 - 10/24/00 08:19 AM Building Supplies ect.?
vikki0101 Offline
Hi everyone, I was wondering if building suppies are available now in San Pedro. We can send more money to rebuild but if there is nothing to rebuild with... If I set up an account with a buiding supply company can Rick still get some of the needed items down by truck? Will be down next week and can bring 2 lg. (per airline standards. Could you post an updated WANTED list. I was concerned about the special need of the kids.
School supplies, toys, shoes, ect. Yhanx inadvance for the info.

#29935 - 10/24/00 08:39 AM Re: Building Supplies ect.?
Sandshaker Offline
Hey Vicki,
Yes...school supplies would be good.
Clothes are always needed. Rick and Cheri have sent a lot of clothes.....but more is needed. We especially need boys clothes.
Shoes is another item we need more of.

That really covers everything now.
We have plenty of medical supplies and food is pretty good too.

Building materials have been a little hard to come by. I hope the Govt. will buy and ship some with all this donated money they have received. And make sure all the stuff that is sitting in customs is cleared out and sent to the proper places.

People here have run out of money and can't afford to be buying building supplies.

Will be glad when things get back to normal. These poor families have been couped up together with several other families for almost a month and tensions are rising....as to be expected.

Thanks for your thoughts and help!
Much appreciated!

#29936 - 10/24/00 09:17 AM Re: Building Supplies ect.?
frantzrickcheri@email.msn Offline
we are going down on sat for 10 days.. get a hold of Ryan in houston, They have trucks running and I think they have already sent down 3 trucks and another on going this week...All the supplies we have sent have been by plane, so if it will fit in a large box, no more than 50-60lbs we can get it down.. let us know... Thanks, Rick and Cheri

#29937 - 10/24/00 11:57 PM Re: Building Supplies ect.?
vikki0101 Offline
Thanx for the info!!! Hope to meet you guys down there!!! Wal-mart( the shoe division)
is willing to donate more shoes!! Yea!! (adults and childrens) so I may need to ship them to you I'll let you know as soon as I can. Thanx again for all you have done. What an awesome pair you must be!!! Can't wait to get down on thursday!!! GodBless
Vikki 0101

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 50 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,638 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,742 Topics
461,319 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.