Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#30191 10/26/00 09:19 AM
R
OP Offline
R
I am going to the Journey's End resort in Ambergris Caye in February. Recently I was referred to a web site that showed less than desirable conditions at the resort.

Now I'm questioning whether or not I made the correct choice.

Can anyone tell me what to expect, and ease my concerns?

#30192 10/26/00 10:19 AM
Have no fear, i'll be grand by then...
they got water, but they are working hard. I guarantee it'll be fine way before then.

#30193 10/26/00 10:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
hi. i stayed there in aug 2000. there is an 800 # you can call. talk to jonathan. maybe he can give you an update. the rooms are ok, not exactly as spic and span as my mom would clean, but the grounds were lovely.call jonathan at 800-460-5665, tell him Jane sent ya.

#30194 11/14/00 12:12 AM
R
R
For ROBWOLFF or JANEINPA... Saw Rob's interest and Jane's positive comments about Journeys End. We (3, including 11 year old son) are planning to visit mid-April. Have seen negative and positive. Looking for fishing and snorkeling and relaxing. Not concerned about being out of the town. Concerned about Keith, but have been told that by that time, should be like it wasn't there (assume as far as JER is concerned). Anyway, Jane, appreciate it if you'd convince me why we should go to JER. Feel free to elaborate. Fishing, snorkeling, food at JER? Robwolff, have you decided..what have you heard. Appreciate anyone's comments. If negative input...please elaborate.

#30195 11/14/00 10:05 AM
M
M
Rendezvous Estate. Although there was damage to Journeys End the crew was headed in days after we left to repair any damage. When you are a large resort and fully insured repairs happen quickly. I don't think you will have any problems in February. Remember to eat a fabulous meal at Rendezvous while your there and give my best to Colleen and Glen Here is a link to my web site with a few pictures from our stay. http://www3.sympatico.ca/pmjackson/pmjackson/

#30196 11/14/00 12:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
many people have varied opinions, of course. i enjoyed my stay there in august. my photos are at //ambergriscaye.com/jane/
if you want to see the place, pre-keith. as i said, the rooms werent big or special, but the staff tried hard to accommodate you, always smiling and joking. the food is very good, but pricey, and dinners are limited to 3 or 4 entrees per nite. if rendezvous is open by then, it is just a few steps up the beach and their lobster thai style was the yummiest. if JE serves paella one nite, get it! the beach view is gorgeous and abounds in sea birds. it is private and quiet. thats what i wanted, peace and tranquility. dont know of the fishing, i dont fish. the snorkeling was good, and steve at the dive shop was great. my hubby did 9 dives in 1 week with them. the sea kayaks are free and were fun too. check out my photos, and if you have any more specific questions, let me know.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 299 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.