Next Thread
Print Thread
#301957 10/02/08 10:47 AM
OP Offline
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 08:10:40 -0700
Subject: Help for Lacy's boys
To: tacogirl

Hi Laurie

If you please send this out asap it would be appreciated.

Due to Lacy's sudden passing, there is a fundraiser to help fly her sons to San Pedro and cover accommodations. If any of your readers would like to contribute to the cause donations can be made via :

1) Western Union, San Pedro to Dianne Lawrence (Quicksilver). Send email with transfer information to [email protected] "Lacy's Boys" should be in the subject line please.

2) By mail to Dianne Lawrence, Unit #555, Quicksilver Messenger Service, San Pedro Town, Amebergris Caye, Belize Central America. A footnote on the cheque should include "Lacy's Boys" or "fundraiser" please.

If fund raising exceeds expenses the remainder shall contributed to the "Friends In Need" fundraiser and Chili Cook-off later this month assisting with medical expenses for the ceviche lady, Niamath, and the fruit-stand lady, Julia.

Thank you, Dianne (Quicksilver)

Dare to dream and enjoy life's journey!

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Has anybody talked to Tim about this or indeed the kids-Tim is(or was as of last night) planning to take Lacy's ashes to playa del carmen and get the family to fly down there as it is a much cheaper and easier destination to get to

Last edited by Pedro1; 10/02/08 10:53 AM.
dallas dave said he was coming with the boys. i read there is a service at BC's on Sunday, then playa after.

A
A
I have lots of room at my apartment above Polo's at the end of front street. It's a huge spare bedroom and I am rarely there, if needed.

OP Offline
I did call Dianne soon as I got home and let her know of Tim's plans to take the ashes back to Playa.

As far as I know (and I am only the messenger in making the original post) they were coming here for the memorial service.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

OK The boys and Dave are comming here Saturday. The Service has been moved to Monday evening at BC's 5pm Oct 6th.

Thanks for your help with getting them here.
TB

PS. Find out what I'm up to at www.broadjam.com/barefootskinny

Your's not in the Caye of "A"

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 154 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.