Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#30200 - 10/26/00 11:31 AM changing the subject...
hi everyone. this has nothing to do with the board, but, today is my birthday and i'm having a bad day.

i was hoping you guys could cheer me up. i could use a smile...

#30201 - 10/26/00 11:40 AM Re: changing the subject...
Chloe Offline
<font face ="Impact" color ="purple" size ="4"> HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE </font>

Jane you are the smiley face in our Boardroom. I admire you, for the important work you are doing "Raising your children".
We can see how involved you are with them.
Therefore, you are a very worthwhile person.
Keep the Bubbles rising in your life and our life. Chloe
Dare To Deviate

#30202 - 10/26/00 11:42 AM Re: changing the subject...
Denny Shane Offline
Happy Birthday to you... happy birthday to you... happy BIRTHDAY dear Jane.... Happy Birthday to you!! (Sung in original Philly accent)

#30203 - 10/26/00 11:43 AM Re: changing the subject...
Belize Mama Offline
Oh Jane! Well....here goes nothing (my kids tell me I can't carry a tune) so bear with me.

*****Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy Birthday Dear Jaaaaane. Happy birthday to you!!!! And many mooooore!!! *********

Wish I had a cake pic with candles. How about it Sandshaker? I bet you have one.
Anyway, hope this brings a smile, Jane

#30204 - 10/26/00 11:57 AM Re: changing the subject...
lmarquis Offline
Hey Jane: Today is your day, so you got that going for you! I ditto the birthday song. Have a great day - tell hubby to take you out to dinner to celebrate.

#30205 - 10/26/00 01:37 PM Re: changing the subject...
thanks, guys. (feigning small smile). forget dinner tonite, it is my volleyball nite! i give that up for no one!! frank babysits while i play for 3 hours! when i go there, i'm not mom, not f's wife, just jane...and they think i'm good! maybe dinner tomorrow.

ps - although he remembered about it yesterday, hubby forgot it today. that's how my day started. after 17 years together...ouch.

#30206 - 10/26/00 01:41 PM Re: changing the subject...
Debbie Offline
<font face ="Impact" color ="pink" size ="10"> HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE </font>

So sorry you're having a bad day. I just know it will get better. Those kids will cheer you up eventually!!! They ALWAYS do. I hope you have a nicer afternoon and evening. Tell hubby to find you some cane juice and pineapple. All the morning woes will dissolve away...... Sip it while steaming in a bubble bath by candle light. Ahhhhhhhh.......
We ALL love you. SMILE!!!!!

#30207 - 10/26/00 01:47 PM Re: changing the subject...
Debbie Offline
It's been my experience, that when hubbys forget (or pretend to forget) that the goodies you eventually get are WONDERFUL!!!! The day is not over yet my young friend!!! In the mean time, go get your own cane juice and Victoria's Secret bubble bath and SPOIL YOURSELF!!!!! You have hours to go before the volleyball game. Play your heart out. Hope you win. Then go have a beer with some of the girls..... He'll be waiting. (mention it to your kids before you leave, they tend to have big mouths) LOL

#30208 - 10/26/00 01:53 PM Re: changing the subject...
Laguna Punta Offline
When I feel sad, I always like to sort out my socks, spit shine my old combat boots, close my eyes, and visualize Little Miss Siftin Sands careening down middle street in her golf cart, both hands wavin to dry the fingernail polish, yappin at all da pedestrians as she passes, swervin big time! Hope it works for you, too. PS. Happy Birthday. Wish I could do it in color, but I still can't find dat Font Store.
Gone fishing!!

#30209 - 10/26/00 02:32 PM Re: changing the subject...
Chloe Offline
From Bill:

<font face ="Impact" color ="blue" size ="4"> BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JANE </FONT>

Bill is still removing that adhesive from those Post It notes to get the Paste.
Dare To Deviate

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 46 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,635 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,718 Topics
461,262 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.