Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Libby T Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Okay, don't yell at me and tell me to go to wunderground, weather.com and all the other weather websites. I've been there and am now really worried that I might spend my entire vacation reading in the condo - yikes!! Just hoping that a nice local person can tell me that I could possibly have some non-rainy days while in AC two weeks from now... All of the historical data that I find points to rain just about every day. Does that mean a little rain in the morning or afternoon, or does that mean day long soakers? Any info would be most helpful and appreciated!

Sorry Libby, nobody knows ......... we get our info from weather underground and the aches in our bones. Neither of which seems to be all that great at forcasting two weeks out.

Storms can be location specific - meaning that it can rain hard in one place and not rain at all 5 miles away. "Usually" our rains come in squalls that clear quickly. We can go from rain to sun in a blink. October and November are the times when we can have non-stop gray skies for a few days running. My "guess" is that you will see some sun in a week of time here --- we'd order it by the bucketfull for you if we could.
The good news is that it won't be unbearably hot, nor will it be particularly cold, and there will be good company because if it's a mess out there we'll all be going stir crazy together.

Today looks like an all-day soaker - more like an all-day sinker if you're a boat.

Yesterday was gray and wet on and off, but I managed to get out for a walk along the beach and saw bone-fish absolutely swarming - a fly-fisherman would have had an orgasm.
While marveling at the bone-fish I met a man who felt it was the perfect day to walk 6 miles to town because it was not blistering hot.
Then we soaked in the hot-tub in a soft cool rain and it was sooooooo great!
Just pack a rain jacket, rubber sandals, and a sense of humour.
If you don't get to do the usual tropical-sunshine bit, do the tropical-making-new-friends bit - it's a lot of fun and provides lasting benefits!

Hi Libby - oy vey - you probably did spend the weekend with a book inside the condo ............. drat!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 314 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.