Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#302446 - 10/05/08 12:01 AM Pictures wanted
tacogirl Offline
Anyone have pictures of Lacy, recent or otherwise?

Need by Monday Morning.
tacogirl Facebook, Belize Life Linked In - Belize info & images https://www.facebook.com/tacogirl

#302450 - 10/05/08 02:02 AM Re: Pictures wanted [Re: tacogirl]
kerry Offline
hey laurie...i have one for sure, possibly more...don't know how to send to you...not good with the uploading stuff...don't have your email address, but can probably send it either that way or thru instant messenger...i will send an offline message to your yahoo message...and once you agree to share photos i should be able to get them to you that way...hope i can figure out a way to get to you in time...won't be til tonite, as i have to work today...

#302461 - 10/05/08 07:30 AM Re: Pictures wanted [Re: kerry]
lil'red Offline
Hey, on our website you will find a beautiful photo of Jim and Lacey at Tim and Tina's place last year. It is in the "Special Events in 2007" folder, the Thanksgiving album. You will also find a photo of Lacey and Stacey dancing on the beach in the "Our Best Friends" album. Go ahead and take them, they should be downloadable just by right clicking on the picture. If you have a problem let me know.

#302468 - 10/05/08 09:41 AM Re: Pictures wanted [Re: lil'red]
tacogirl Offline

Hi Kerry just sent you a pm with my email.

Thanks Lil Red

Who should get photo credit?

Your site looking great thanks for pointing me in that direction had not been there in a while.

Thanks for both your help on this, I volunteered to help get pictures together - one less thing on Tim's plate.
tacogirl Facebook, Belize Life Linked In - Belize info & images https://www.facebook.com/tacogirl

#302496 - 10/05/08 11:22 AM Re: Pictures wanted [Re: tacogirl]
lil'red Offline
I took both of those pictures. Unfortunately I don't have much time to update the site anymore.

#302525 - 10/05/08 03:57 PM Re: Pictures wanted [Re: lil'red]
kathyw Offline
There's a good picture of Lacy & Carol dancing at Don's birthday party. It's on Tina's blog. I'm sure she will let you use it.

#302564 - 10/06/08 01:16 AM Re: Pictures wanted [Re: kathyw]
kerry Offline
pix sent...hope u can use them

#302578 - 10/06/08 09:31 AM Re: Pictures wanted [Re: kerry]
tacogirl Offline
Thanks Kathy I scooped it. Pics you sent are great Kerry.

Also thanks to Lil Red and Craigswench via Sweetjane. Managed to get about 8 pics so far.

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 40 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,638 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,734 Topics
461,300 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.