Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#30244 10/26/00 12:33 PM
OP Offline
My sources tell me that Paisano was seen leaving Castillo Hardware with Lots of BIG buckets, Sheets of plastic tarp, and mops galore. He was overheard telling a Gringo wearing a C.R. bag that LESS ROOF IS BETTER!!! He and da bag man was seen ridin out to Jesse's Place. What's goin on here?

Gone fishing!!
Well.... There you have it.
Jesse will return to a "SOLD" sign in the yard. My guess is that Paisano sold the C.R. bag toting gringo on the fact that you can fall asleep at night with a cool breeze on your cheek, hear the waves hitting the beach, and watching the beautiful stars....... Sounds great until it rains....... [Linked Image]
Debbie

Bill, they were seen taking a sharp right turn and heading to Laguna Punta, isn't that your place. Hope Paisano gets a good price for you. Do the Squatters in residence, Pass with Sale?

[This message has been edited by Chloe (edited 10-26-2000).]

Dare To Deviate
OP Offline
Dat Paisano will meet da Garcia if he goes out to Laguna Punta. That would definately be a clash of characters, not seen at Laguna Punta sense da Blessin! Besides, I'm da only bag man at Laguna Punta.

Gone fishing!!
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
bill, if orionhunter knew you were teasing him without him being able to post back, he might challenge you to a cocktail sword duel. bet his ears are ringing!

S
S
Debbie, don't ya mean the cool breeze on his "cheeks"? LOL

OP Offline
I was just thinking what will be going through his head when he see's all our fun. I think he's evolved since first comin to the board. Hope da high flyin lawyer friend of his from California, doesn't change him back.

Gone fishing!!
I heard on Middle Street, that Orion was seen at the laundromat, washing all his C.R. bags, in cold water to reduce the shrinking.

Dare To Deviate
S
S
He did remember to remove the contents first before emerging them into the cold water. If not he won't have to worry about the shrinkage of the C.R. bag.

Sunkissed,
I stand corrected. Yes, "cheeks".
I dare say that when Orion reads all this speculative hoopla over him, he may WANT the C. R. bag to shrink so it still "appears" full....
Tee Hee Hee.....
Debbie

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.