Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#30413 10/28/00 01:47 PM
B
Brion Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi everyone. I'm planning a trip to the Cayes (not sure which one yet) and am having trouble finding info on places to stay.

I want to find a place that's relatively inexpensive, but still has a private bath and is on the beach. I'd even consider a campground on the beach if such a thing exists.

While I'm on the Cayes I want to get my open water certification and then spend another week diving - for a total of 10 or 14 days in the 12/15-12/31 timeframe.

If anyone can help me with info (especially hotels that I can check out via the internet) I would really appreciate it. Also, if you know of any hurricane damages to the hotels you're recommending or if you know certain hotels won't be available by mid-Dec. that would be great to know also.

Thanks in advance!

Brion

B
B
Hopefully someone will put up a good reply.
Cause I've got the exact same question. Cept I'll be there in mid November.

Thanks -
Beach

Check at: //AmbergrisCaye.com/pages/lodge/lodgingprice.html

it lists the places by price range. Rubys is a great deal right downtown, Lily's, Mayan Princess.

K
K
I'm useing Kates computer,this is elbert greer.I'm a master scuba diver trainer for PADI, I also teach SSI and NASDS.I work for Ramons dive shop and would be glad to give you information about getting certified while your on the island.I noticed that you got a recomendation to stay at Rubys , thats a good one, on the beach ,clean and not exp.
contact me at [email protected] and I'll tell you about the course.You can also see my smileing face at ambergriscaye.com/scubalessons
Elbert

Kate Vincent
Sew What !
226-4255
[email protected]
H
H
Another option...Caye Caulker. There are a number of relatively inexpensive places to stay and several dive outfits. www.cayecaulker.org is a good starting place

Hey, Is the Rock's Inn up and running at normal speed again?

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.