yes, it should.
"The low-tech solution to a perceived mold problem is to thoroughly investigate the building, looking for discoloration, leaks, and similar places where mold is likely to occur, as identified above. If mold is detected, a 25 percent solution of bleach and water applied with a garden sprayer will usually kill it. Interior surfaces can be washed using a sponge dipped in this same bleach solution. Other chemicals commonly found on the market also work well: Jomax is mixed with water and sprayed in one or two applications."