I'm desperately searching for some info. My brother is Tom Vidrine of The Boatyard in San Pedro. He and Logan Gentry of El Pescador are currently in Thailand. I am seeking recent info about his wife, Sari Vidrine and his daughter, Libby Vidrine, both of whom are still on Ambergris Caye.

If anyone has info on how they are surviving this disastrous hurricane, how I can reach them, or if anyone knows how to get in touch with Tom or Logan in Thailand, please e-mail me at jacquesv@asbank.com, or call me in the USA at 337-363-5789. I will gladly reimburse any phone bills or other expenses for a comforting report or information! Their family is sick with worry!

Thank you! Jacques
Dear Friends and Family,

Tom got the e-mail I sent. He is in Thailand, but will try to get the soonest flight he can to return to the US and/or Belize. He was obviously very worried, but glad we got in touch, and he will return ASAP. I have his phone number in Thailand as of 2:30 Monday morning, but he won't be there much longer . . . he's headed to the airport within two or three hours.

If anyone gets updates or additional info on Sari or Libby, as well as conditions at San Pedro/Ambergris Caye, please forward!

Thanks for your help and concern!

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 10-02-2000).]