Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Well,I'm gettin' married this Saturday.Able to find a great women to share the dreams with,like sailing away and ending up on our beach on AC.Wish us luck!!!!!!!
Steve & Robin

Congratulations and Best Wishes!!!!
May the two of you find a bright world full of filled mutual dreams. [Linked Image]
Debbie

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
hey! all the best to you both. for me, its been 17 yrs and a long haul. stay with it, and remember, never be too big to say you are sorry (even if you werent wrong!). have a happy life.

The best of luck to you my man! And if you come across a lot next to yours for sale, you know how to get in touch with me. The Very Best!!!!

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
Jane...I thought love was NEVER having to say you were sorry??? At least that is what Ali McGraw told me!

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
Believe me.....
Say you're sorry.......

S
S
*holding up a Belikin toasting you* Congratulations! To a life filled with love, happiness and fun. It took me a second time around but I must have found my prince, because he treats me like a princess. And remember I think marriage is giving a 100% of oneself, to heck with this 50-50 thing. If you give 100% this is what you will receive in return and maybe then some.

Recipe for a happy marriage?
I say.....and mind you this is what I think is ideal....not necessarily what I've gotten in the past....LOL

1/2 Good quality Communication.....with someone your equal....mentally

1/4 Good Sex....you can fudge on this and throw in a little more.....but no less!

1/4 Good quality fun time.....TOGETHER!

I made something for you Steve.....
I would suggest you take your beautiful bride-to-be....hold her close....and dance to the music on this page [Linked Image]
http://www.geocities.com/sanshakr.geo/lovingyou.htm

Best Wishes for many happy years together!
Tammy

OP Offline
Thanks everyone for the good thoughts.
Tammy,we'll see you in December.
Steve & Robin

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.