Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
S
Congratulations Orion!! That is really awesome! My husband and I will be on AC in early February so we will come in and check "your" place out. If you're there we'll share a toast!

WOW!!! Can't believe my best buddy now owns Cannibals. Congradulations!!!

Gone fishing!!
F
F
rick and i were at the holiday halloween party!?!?probably ran into you. visited with tammy for awhile. did we meet? we signed papers for our lot in tres cocos..congrats to you. seemed like someone was working on it when we left. you'll do great!

O
OP Offline
O
All of You----Thanks soooo much. I can feel
the LOVE!!!! To those of you that asked... I have been wandering around the world for the last two years looking for that special somewhere. This is more elusive than you think. Many places are tooted as paradise...then you visit and find you wouldn't live there if they paid you. Well, after several searching trips, sevveral thousand dollars poorer, and all my friends thinking I'm addicted to going to weird places and MOST of all.....I would NEVER
DO IT!!!!! I did.
I'm just like all of you, except I made
up my mind a long time ago that this is what I wanted to do.I hate cold weather...rig

ht now it's rainy, sleety, cloudy, and [#%!] cold in Misery(Missouri) sorry Marty. I don't know jack about running a restaurant, I guess kinda like Bigzeke. I just knew when I saw the right thing...it was going to be a done deal. I was on cloud nine all week in AC...now reality sets in...I have bit off a huge chunk people...but I am bound and determined to swallow it whole. I'm scared, but I'll get over it---this IS what I wanted. Now I have it---hope I can keep it. We are planning to actively run and mismanage the place and take over Jan. 15. We plan to keep the menu basically the same with a few additions... like a fruit plate, bisquits and sausage gravy for breakfast, plus we are planning to open for dinner and possibly have THEME nights. Maybe some of you have suggestions????
Since all of you have been so nice...I feel compeled(sp) to come clean with all of you. This is going to ruin all the FUN dammit.
Orionhunter is not a guy. I am a woman. SHOCK!!!! When I first tried to get a password on the message board...my moniker..SUNSHINE...had already been taken...so I used my son's Orionhunter. Sorry---please don't be mad. I wasn't going to tell...but all of you were sooooo nice, I thought it only fair. So to all fo you that wish me well---thank you---please come by and see me.
Jane=you are tooooo skinny!!!!
Chloe=I knew it was for sale probably before you did... and if that damm Marvel hadn't opned her mouth to someone...I wouldn't have had to rush down in the aftermath of a hurricane! Actually, my realtor knew I was coming and sent that same someone south to other places until I got there thanks to Jesse who told her I was SERIOUS. Thank God.
Bill=My best buddy. I understand you will be hosting your famous lunch at my establishment. Great!!!!I will give you lunch and free drinks free for 10 of your guests if you will wear that famous CR bag and NOTHING else during lunch and take a dip in the ocean. Well.....are you game?????
God bless all of you...and don't be mad at me...ok???

Good to hear you won't be NEEDING the CR bag!! Can you whisper your name? Would love to hear the whole thing. [email protected]

Orion..the best of luck to you! Get prepared to break your balls...ooops forgot you don't have any..lol...Don't know much about running a restaurant in Belize, but have been doing this my entire life in the USA. If I can be of any help email me at [email protected]. Maybe when I move down there you can give me a job. No Ms.Orion don't take it like that, I did not mean that kind of job! I can clean a mean bathroom.....got five of them here and they are all sparkling. No Fido's for the Ol'Zekester!

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
SunShine (try that spelling),

Wow, I'm completely in awe. We've gotten to know Diane and Jim, and knew Canibal's before they bought it. Now we get to celebrate with someone new. Good Lord gal, you got nerve. Goodness!

OK, let's get to the important stuff....did I hear biscuits and gravy? Ooooh La La! You put biscuits and gravy on the breakfast menu and I'll even show you how how to fix one of my "awful" blue drinks!

SWMBO wants to know if you will be there (San Pedro) at Christmas.

Very Cool!
Watching and reading the board for months, never had a clue.
You go girl!!!!!!! You go!!!
Hope

L
L
Right on OH! We will be there in May and definitely will stop by for a bite and a drink. Good luck to you.

Laurie

Okay, fess up Sandshaker..... Why did you never let the cat out of the bag???? He's a she!!! COOL!!! Atta girl!! Good joke on us all. No, we're not mad. Happens all the time. I thought Denny was a woman. Not so. I thought Beer Budget was a man. Not so. Funny, how you went along with all the CR jokes though.... Tee hee hee [Linked Image]

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 140 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.