Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#31008 11/07/00 01:27 AM
O
OP Offline
O
Hi everyone!!!!Miss me??? My ears were burning all the time in AC...now I know why.
We had a great time. Weather was beautiful. Snorkling was wonderful.Halloween party at Holiday Hotel was a hoot...Paisano was there. Actually, Paisano was everywhere I went. It must have been the CR bag and cigs I shared with him that enamored him to me. Spent lots to time talking to Sandshaker and her hubby.The food was so-so. Lots of places only had limited menus or weren't open yet. I found the best bargains were to be had from the street vendors. Something I recommend to everyone going is to eat Moncho's barbeque on Sat. and Sun. Chicken $2,Ribs $4.Delicious!!!!
Met tons of wonderful people.
I am now the proud owner of Cannibals Cafe and Beach Bar....it's official...yeas it is!!! We take over Jan. 15. So excited I can't see straight. All of you please come see us at Cannibals when you visit AC.

Someone should have told me nudity wasn't allowed on the beach!!!!Paisano and I were out there on the beach drawing quite a crowd in our CR bags until the cops showed up and arrested both of us for lewd and indecent exposure.Paisano was the lewd one, I was just indecent.Luckily, he knew all the police by name and we were shortly released. Quite the experience.

Congratulations!! Just like that you did it?? You will move or someone to manage?? I sure wish I could make an executive decision so quickly...Tell us more

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
yippee for you!!! that is soooo cool!!! i'm glad you had a nice trip too. canabals has great breakfasts, dont go changin' them! if you see my post "everybody look here" there is a photo of me and frank at canibals there. (fyi). heres wishing you all the best in your endevor, you are envied by many of us too afraid to give up our comfy and predictible lives here. mozel tov!

Great news!!!!!!Quick decision..now pour your heart and sole in to it ,but have fun doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is wonderful Orion!!!!! I am so happy for you and happy for us too! All of us "board persons" do get the "special" menu when we come visit, right??? Can't wait to see it. You DID go back and read the board posts that were entered in your honor right? Some were to funny for words!! Glad you're home and happy.... When do you move?
Debbie

OH..if you get the chance drop me your e-mail addr at [email protected]
I have a couple questions I'd like to ask.

Hey you did it, instead of just talking about buying Cannibals. This is great.
Remember I was the one that posted, it was for sale. Maybe Bill Thornton can have Sandshaker's lunch at your place, be prepared for about 100 people, right Bill.Of course, we may have to wash dishes to pay for our lunchs. LOL
Here's wishing you the best of everything.

Dare To Deviate
WOW!
Great news!
We wish you the best!
Tell us more....
Hope

J
J
Congrats Orionhunter!!! I'm thrilled for you, will definitely come by on my next trip [Linked Image]

Far Out! Great News, can't wait to eat at the new cannibals!

Marty

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 130 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,469
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.