Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#31050 - 11/07/00 12:55 PM Larry Thorpe
nanna Offline
Has anyone seen or connected with Larry and Carol Thorpe?

#31051 - 11/07/00 01:56 PM Re: Larry Thorpe
Amanda Syme Offline
Have seen both of them. Appear to be just fine and rebuilding, fixing and cleaning like everybody else. Spirits are high.

#31052 - 11/07/00 02:29 PM Re: Larry Thorpe
frantzrickcheri@email.msn Offline
Yes we have, we just got back from the islands and they are doing fine. Had a big bbq at the palapa bar, and met them there and had a great time.. Rick and Cheri

#31053 - 11/07/00 05:27 PM Re: Larry Thorpe
Robin Slattery Offline
The news sounds so good from everyone returning from visits!! The palapa bar bbque that you speak of, Rick & Cheri, sounds great! DId you see Jim or Ana Hanna or the houses up that way? How is Keith & Rashelle? My husband and I are leaving Nov. 25th. Can't wait? Did you have to take a boat north? No passable road?

#31054 - 11/07/00 09:33 PM Re: Larry Thorpe
the pull ferry was lost in the storm. best to take boat or ferry[boat]jim and ana were at the barbque...ask rashell and keith about it , we had a blast!!!barefoot, cassie, keith, and someone who's name i don't recall right now played all afternoon. still no electric. some houses damaged some not. heard farther north hurt worse. i guess ya'll could swim across the cut and then walk LOL...A FRIEND OF OURS DID! rashell and keith are great! wish we were going back with you! will be back around easter!!have fun. tell rashell we miss her...she's my twin ya knowLOL111

#31055 - 11/07/00 10:14 PM Re: Larry Thorpe
Robin Slattery Offline
Thanks for the reply. I'll ask about the party!!! I'm looking forward to being there. Thanks again for all your help in sending supplies. I sent a few boxes to you also.! I Hope I can meet you guys someday.. you must be angels!!

#31056 - 11/11/00 07:29 PM Re: Larry Thorpe
Charri Offline
rick and cheri, were you able to see Lindsey
either at Tres Cocos(at Hanna's) of at
Belizean Arts? I sent her a package and
was wondering if she's received it as yet.
I know she was having problems getting building materials up to Tres Cocos so they
could start building a house...any info
out there????

#31057 - 11/12/00 12:46 AM Re: Larry Thorpe
I think we met with lindsey, but we met so many people there at the BBQ. Yes right now building supplies are hard to get to the north side because of no road thru the salt flats, but the ferry is up and running, the only theing thru is by foot or bicycles... They will soon have the road rebuilt and the salt flats filled to get trucks and golf carts through to the north.... hope this helps and thank you so much for the supplies they all went down to both islands.... God bless you and we'll talk with you soon.. Rick and cheri

#31058 - 11/12/00 03:15 PM Re: Larry Thorpe
Charri Offline
Thanks Rick and Cheri for the info. Maybe
I'll just give her a call....soooo expensive
though and I talked to her 2 weeks ago, but
she's pretty down still trying to salvage
things and all...and being very pregnant is
not helping!! On another topic, who is Hilly
Boo??? I can't ever remember hearing that name and how much does he charge for a
Caye Caulker half day? Full day?

#31059 - 11/12/00 10:27 PM Re: Larry Thorpe
Not to much, fishing and snorkling is about 150 us for a half a day, but you can make a deal with him, email us at rickcheri@hotmail.com and I'll give you all his info!!! Rick

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 13 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,632 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,698 Topics
461,211 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.