Subject: Cursing at Work
It has been brought to management's attention that some individuals throughout the company have been using foul language during the course of normal conversation with their co-workers.
Due to complaints received from some employees who may be easily offended, this type of language will no longer be tolerated.
Therefore, a list of 18 New and Innovative "Try Saying" phrases have been provided so that proper exchange of ideas and information can continue in an effective manner.
1. Try saying: I think you could use more training.
Instead of: You don't know what the f---you are doing.
2. Try saying: She's an aggressive go-getter.
Instead of: She's a f---ing b--ch.
3. Try saying: Perhaps I can work late.
Instead of: And when the f---do you expect me to do this?
4. Try saying: I'm certain it is feasible.
Instead of: No f---ing way.
5. Try saying: Really?
Instead of: You've got to be sh---ing me.
6. Try saying: Perhaps you should check with...
Instead of: Tell someone who gives a sh--.
7. Try saying: I wasn't involved in the project.
Instead of: It's not my f---ing fault.
8. Try saying: That's interesting.
Instead of: What the f---?
9. Try saying: I'm not sure this can be implemented.
Instead of: This sh-- won't work.
10. Try saying: I'll try to schedule that.
Instead of: Why the f--- didn't you tell me sooner?
11. Try saying: He's not familiar with the issues.
Instead of: He's got his head up his a--.
12. Try saying: Excuse me, sir?
Instead of: Eat sh-- and die.
13. Try saying: So you weren't happy with it?
Instead of: Kiss my a--.
14. Try saying: I'm a bit overloaded at the moment.
Instead of: F--- it, I'm on salary.
15. Try saying: I don't think you understand.
Instead of: Shove it up your a--.
16. Try saying: I love a challenge.
Instead of: This f---ing job sucks.
17. Try saying: You want me to take care of that?
Instead of: Who the f--- died and made you boss?
18. Try saying: He's somewhat insensitive.
Instead of: He's a pr-ck.
Change your Latitude