Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#311129 11/16/08 10:58 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Hello,

Can anyone give us a lead on extended stay bike rentals? Jan-April.

Thx!

S
S
TALK TO JOE....AT JOES BIKE RENTALS.....HE HAS THE BEST DEALS ON MAINTAINED BIKES

Joe's Bike Rental is the best bet for rentals. Since you'll be down here for a few months you'd be best to purchase a used bike verses renting that long. You could always sell it again before you leave. Decent used bike runs $65US-100US.

...a brand new "Hurricane" bike can be had inexpensively enough from any of the Hardware's. All bike's should come equipted with a good lock.

Gone fishing!!
S
S
BUY FROM A SANPEDRANNA...

Not that my endorsement carries much weight...but, I do my serious hardware/bicyle buying at Castillo's Hardware. Owned by a wonderful Belizian family that always contributes to any local needs. This I know...Castillo's is ALWAYS front and center for the charitable needs of the San Pedro Lions.

Gone fishing!!
G
G
It is a simple choice....rent from Joe with a fully equiped bike...basket and chain lock.....or buy the bike and a lock then install the basket.

Since Joe services the bike while we shop, basically once a week, I've opted for that choice. I've had a flat.

You could sell the purchased bike or give to a local school.

There is a lovely guy named Jose who rents bicycles behind Mickey's Diner. He used to have them parked outside but they were getting stolen. I think he has pretty good prices.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

P
P
Just a thought - buy the lock first, then the bicycle, or buy both at the same time. I know several people who bought bikes, went into another store to buy the locks, and found the bikes gone when they emerged. Not just here in San Pedro but also in England and the US.

...and secure yo scandals, too.

Gone fishing!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.