Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
H
OP Offline
H
Hello, we are moving back to the States and need to sell all the following items:

320 sgr ft two bedroom/one bath 2 year old Mennonite built cabin with additional screened porch and burglar bars. Plenty of movers in Belize to get it to your property, originally they moved it from Spanish Lookout to our property: $14000BZ

In Stann Creek, 10 acres of rolling terrain previous orange and grapefruit orchard that has not been worked for a decade. We had the dead trees bull dozed but maintained a dozen orange trees and a dozen grapefruit trees down by the creek. All the rest of the acreage is cleared and ready for your plans. $33000BZ

Complete Solar/wind/generator power system (48 vdc), all the below for $27000BZ
1. 6 Kyocera 175 watt solar panels
2. Mounting racks for solar panels
3. Midnite Solar array combiner
4. Mounting plate for controller hardware
5. Outback MPPT charge controller
6. Outback HUB4 communication manager
7. Outback Mate B display
8. 2 Outback VFX3648 Invertors
9. X240 autotransformer
10. Whisper 200 wind generator with controller
11. 2 Flexware FW500-AC and FW500-DC enclosures
12. All cables, breakers, and connectors.
13. 4 Exrider 12 volt 250AH/530RC deep cycle batteries
14. 5500 watt Voltmaster diesel generator

Briggs and Stratton 3500 watt gas generator, barely used: $1200BZ

13hp 1 � bag cement mixer: $2500BZ

844 linear feet of 5 foot chain link fencing with all vertical posts, horizontal stretchers, and hardware. Set up for 3 human size and one car size gates, never installed: $3500BZ

Kayaks, all three with gear for $2500BZ
1. Robson Waikiki, 10.5'
2. Daggar Animas, 10.5'
3. Daggar Piedra, 9.5'
4. 3 paddles, 3 storage covers, 3 life vests, and 1 spray skirt.

Beginners wind surfer with two sails, $400BZ

SOLD Water supply system, all the below for $1200BZ
1. Flotek 3/4 hp pressure pump
2. Flotek pressure tank
3. 1/2 hp water pump
4. 120 gallon water storage tank
5. In tank electric water height controller
6. 2 water filter canisters

SOLD Hughesnet satellite internet with dish, DW7000, and cables: $2300BZ

Small gas range: $150BZ

Electric refrigerator, 15.7 cubic ft, $150BZ

2 butane tanks (50 and 25), $100BZ

H
OP Offline
H
Guess I could have mentioned that all the above is on the 10 acre property, hooked up and running. Acreage, cabin, power system, water system, septic system, refridgerator, gas stove, two butane tanks, and lawn mower can be had for $75KBZ.

Giving up paradise?

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love Truly, Laugh uncontrollably.
H
OP Offline
H
Some things in Belize are paradise, others not so much. We came from a desert environment and are just not acclimating. I'm an active outdoor person, in to be outside (due to the bugs), I have to wear: pants, long sleeve shirt, boots, hat, head net. With the heat and humidity, I burn out pretty quick. My wife is very allergic here and cannot even garden. Life is too short to spend it at half speed indoors, so back to the desert we go.

Sorry things didn't work out for you. I know it's very disappointing. But you're right. Your happiness is what's most important and Life IS too short.

Sounds like you have quite a set-up there. Any pictures?

Good luck on your journey!

I too am sorry when I hear that some one has had to leave due to health & happyness. There are so many different climate zones here I'm sorry you ended up in a buggy area. Needless to say the cayes are very different than the mainland.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
H
OP Offline
H
Here is the whole photo log from my blog.

Belize photos

Wow, beautiful property! The picture you have on page 4 of the Pataya cacti plant blooms and fruit, looks very similar to the Christmas Cactus I have here in the states. They are beautiful.
The one I have is about 50 years old. It's been passed down from about 4 generations. You've got gorgeous plant life. I know you hate to leave it.

Take care!

T
T
I'm presently in Stann Creek and wouls like to take a look at the property and systems....could you contact me asap to set an appointment for viewing?

It's not as disappointing to have followed through and tried to make the move when you have left yourself a back door to use in case things don't go as scripted. The most disappointed people are those who have no back door through which to pass.

It's smart to recognize your limits and to have the resources to get out. Good for you, hpvpaul2. I'm sure you've had the best education you'll ever get just having had the experience.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 254 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.